Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Congrats Xavi for your 100th appearance in Europe and you are indeed the most stylish player there is... I mean how many would mark a mile-stone appearance with a decisive goal!?

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
his corners were off also.

he misses the Don. i think he might have been better with more physical yaya near him.

T

Trillske

Xavi can't always perform perfectly , nobody expects him to do so.
Actually, this is the first time (out of.. 30? 40? 50?) I´ve ever seen him be anything but awesome.

So yeah, kind of expected him to.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
picked up the bronze ball and looked quite thrilled to have it also!!! xavi will forever be one of my fav barça players all time

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Top-assist-providers-in-2009/4628

Greatest MF stands 5th in the Top assist providers chart for the calender year 2009. If it weren't for his considerable drop in form in providing the final killer-pass this season he would have been stand-out first on that chart. Having provided only 4 assists this season, the fact that he still stands fifth in the chart only explains what a majestic season he had last time. Congratulations for your achievement maestro :)

I've done a little thinking on statistics and one point is worrying me off late. There was never much share of goals frm our mid fielders, not even during that histoical treble winning season but even the assists are lacking this time. Even though Xavi is still master-minding all the game, the final touches & goals have been for the most part shared by Ibra, Messi & Pedro. And that's troubling me big time because mid fielders, especially Iniesta, would need to step up big time to ease off some pressure on the front 3. And Xavi needs more rest... It seems Messi & Xavi played like 400 minutes more than they played by this time last season!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surprised we looked so nervous for entire game. Xavi was the one who was supposed to calm our gameplan. To be fair, Villarreal players pestered him entire evening so he had a difficult job.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Xavi looked quite unfocussed tonight. Had a couple of easy losses and lacked those special passes. He might just be exhausted. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans