Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esteve

Why has no one posted here!?

He was magnificent! Xavi & Iniesta together is a joy to watch!

Juan03

his pass was mesmerizing :party00231: Pep cheered more for the pass than the goal according to my espn commentators

La Pulga

which was better the pass from xavi to pedro and goal?
or the pass from abidal to messi and goal?

my thought is that the ball from xavi to pedro was great work from both of them. one already knowing where he was heading and xavi seeing that briliantly and passing... tearing the defense open. they both delivered great work and showed unbelievable skill

abidals pass to messi was especially great from abidal. he didn't need messi showing where to pass. he just did. forcefull and accurate. the goal from messi was a great deal for abidal individually while on the otherhand the goal from pedro was pure teamwork and feeling.

btw loved them both. the teamwork and the individual skill:xavi::pedro::messi::abidal:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From a goal to assist and just after some fans started criticizing. Xavi is essential to Barca and I can't imagine us being a same club without him.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
No matter what happening in a game, Xavi is always the "brain" of the team... once more, his consitence was remarkable...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Xavi is GOD!! Just when I said Xavi seems to be off in providing those final passes this season even though he's still very much running the show, he comes up with an extraordinary goal and an even more out-of-the-world final killer-pass :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans