Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xavimascapenes

Please explain how Alves would make a good coach.

Even Pinto would be better.

kostasgtc

Xavi as coach is bad imo. Good leader and he would have great trash talk in press conferences but he is too stuck to la masia prnciples and not tactically flexible
i really like to see him coach of barca one day but i recognize you may have some points here.at least he deserves to try it (if he wants it of course).

CatalinR10

Ex-player David Beckham has sounded out Xavi (34) on joining the team he will found in Miami and that could start in 2017. [daily mail]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Xavi's face explains the match from our perspective.

BhHMJ1kIUAAPLT3.jpg:large

barcanuck

I'm a strong advocate for benching Xavi but when you bench Cesc too it's stupid. You need 2 of Cesc, Xavi, Iniesta on at all times.

The Observer

Too many sideway passes from Xavi cost us the game. He is past it. The double pivot everyone asked for provided the needed grit and steel in defense. We had total control of the game.

Or something.

Cule4life

The Culest
Too many sideway passes from Xavi cost us the game. He is past it. The double pivot everyone asked for provided the needed grit and steel in defense. We had total control of the game.

Or something.

Mate wrong match to state your point. People are asking for a Cesc Iniesta midfield not a song busi one.

Plus nobody is saying xavi is finished. He needs to be rested more and played according to opposite team and their tactics not as an untouchable who has to play every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans