Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Nobody is saying he is a bad sport. He is just too set in his ways and can't think beyond tiki taka. That's why I dont think he well be as good a coach as people think he will be.

Alik

Nobody is saying he is a bad sport. He is just too set in his ways and can't think beyond tiki taka. That's why I dont think he well be as good a coach as people think he will be.

Nah, people were comparing him to Ronaldo for being a bad sport after losing a match.

Ursegor

World Champion

Not sure how you know this when he hasn't even gained a coaching licence yet. Surely you're not linking his post match interviews about possession with his potential coaching skills. Xavi has so much football experience. Coached by van Gaal, Guardiola, Luis Aragones, del Bosque, playing on all kind of stages as the midfield maestro. It's almost impossible that he could fail as a Barca coach unless he is so thick that he has learned absolutely nothing in over a decade in such surroundings.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
And despite many alleged fans claiming Xavi is a poor sport, gave high praise to Atletico

Poor sport? Nah, he can occasionally be a bad loser though.

As for his coaching capacity I think it's very clear that Xavi is completely capable of grasping complex tactical ideas and football theory, we just have yet to see him execute that as a coach. If he could go at it with a high level of enthusiasm and desire, he'd be capable of building a very disciplined system and team. The best coaches are active and animated, that's how they claim full respect and control.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You're having a go at me aren't you. I never said that only that he is a bad loser. He is a great sportsman. Stop twisting what I say.

I cited no one specifically, Ham...Several posters have bashed his supposed lack of sportsmanship here, even one of our mods

abual3bed1

Thiago is more gifted technically, with more confidence and risk taking. They might be close on accuracy and vision but Thiago edges it with his runs forward driving the team ahead. Koke is an excellent player and any team would be lucky to have him. It's just that Thiago has some better abilities than Koke.

He still hasn't gotten over Thiago

Oh, so now that he left I have to hate him or undermine his abilities just because he chose to leave?? Thiago is the greatest talent Spain have at the moment that is under 25. And probably top 3 players in terms of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans