Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebieymjunior

Seems like he's finally starting to motivate the team. I saw him (and Cesc, when he was being subbed off) trying to encourage the others when they were behind. I don't know if it's because it was against Madrid, but in last year's CL semi finals, he was just dropping his head, which isn't that motivating...

Gooch

He was the best I've seen him in a year or two. Much more mobile and strong on the ball, handled pressure like his old self. Hope he can keep this up.

Stric

He was the best I've seen him in a year or two. Much more mobile and strong on the ball, handled pressure like his old self. Hope he can keep this up.

Again, like some of our other players, Xavi is always there when it matters. I remember people criticizing him during the 2012 EC, but when the final came, he was just incredible. He still has it, but he can't keep it up every week. But when he's there, oooooh he's there.

CatalinR10

Xavi completed 99 of his 103 passes against Real Madrid yesterday

BjccGh6IcAA3hwk.png

B

beautifulgame

;)You guys need to criticize evenly. The di Maria domination, especially the first two goals was both Neymar and Xavi needing to drop and neither did to be on inside of Alves. Neither were marking properly.

Xavi was great with the ball, cept one flat pass into the middle but he hasn't marked for a long time. Hey may not have the legs for it and I'm not knocking him but saying deficiencies are more widespread than just saying "Neymar, Alves, masche, pique, and alba are the problems not marking"

All that said, what a pass on that Messi miss!

Last edited:
F

Flavia

;)You guys need to criticize evenly. The di Maria domination, especially the first two goals was both Neymar and Xavi needing to drop and neither did to be on inside of Alves. Neither were marking properly.

Xavi was great with the ball, cept one flat pass into the middle but he hasn't marked for a long time. Hey may not have the legs for it and I'm not knocking him but saying deficiencies are more widespread than just saying "Neymar, Alves, masche, pique, and alba are the problems not marking"

All that said, what a pass on that Messi miss!
Yeah, he doesn't have the legs. But that pass Messi shot wide was from Cesc, not Xavi.

B

beautifulgame

Oh nice Cesc! Thanks flav

Even when I posted early i thought to myself that technique and delivery type was slightly unlike Xavi pass.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Xavi: "Cristiano criticizing referee? He spoke too soon. We were better. We're happy because could have been at 7 points and now we're at 1"

:xavi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans