Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Xavi might seem a bit quiet on the pitch, but off the pitch is another matter. It seems he loves to state his opinion about everything in the media, sometimes it seems he doesnt know when to stop.

CatalinR10

The mushroom whisperer

vxyw6h.jpg

Galning

Xavi might seem a bit quiet on the pitch, but off the pitch is another matter. It seems he loves to state his opinion about everything in the media, sometimes it seems he doesnt know when to stop.

Xavi is far from quiet both on and off the pitch.

L

linetty

So much for SPORTs article about Xavi again considering to leave.

Xavi: "This is Barça. There's always fierce competition, it has been like that since I joined. It's good for the team. I'll work hard."
Xavi: "Reconsidering staying? Nothing changed. I'm ready for everything. I stay to help the team. I'm here for whatever Luis asks from me."
Xavi: "Di Maria rumour? I think it's difficult he'll join Barça. He's a Madrid player. But of course I think he's a great player."
Xavi: "My relation with Luis Enrique is excellent. I'm having a great time, I like what I see, I'm even more motivated that the first day."

Last edited:

Richard.H

I think a Xavi-Busi- Rakitic midfield trio has a lot of potential. Rakitic and Busi can cover the defensive work for Xavi which will leave him to run the show. Hopefully this can be tested in the Athletic match.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think a Xavi-Busi- Rakitic midfield trio has a lot of potential. Rakitic and Busi can cover the defensive work for Xavi which will leave him to run the show. Hopefully this can be tested in the Athletic match.

you mean like Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo but more boss

Galning

He was an absolute boss when he came on against Villarreal, I'm soooooo glad we didn't sell him. Best "transfer" of the summer by a mile! He can still offer us so much, both on and off the pitch.

Andrew M

He was an absolute boss when he came on against Villarreal, I'm soooooo glad we didn't sell him. Best "transfer" of the summer by a mile! He can still offer us so much, both on and off the pitch.

Completely agree. His being on the bench may even galvanise and restore his appetite.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Not sure if I agree that he "was an absolute boss when he came on against Villarreal", but I too am glad we didn't sell him. He is not the Xavi from the Pep era, but still offers us stability and invaluable experience on the pitch.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Lel hyperbole level = 1000

L

linetty

So how was he against Villarreal? I'm a bit confused reading the thread.

Galning

Not sure if I agree that he "was an absolute boss when he came on against Villarreal", but I too am glad we didn't sell him. He is not the Xavi from the Pep era, but still offers us stability and invaluable experience on the pitch.

I was talking about his overall level of boss, his stare when waiting to be subbed on was magical.

Lel hyperbole level = 1000

Lel value added to discussion and general thread = 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans