Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I said it from the beginning. I am so glad he stayed. More important than any transfer.

I am drunk as fuck btw. But I am still right. Xavi is GOAT midfielder.

BerkeleyBernie

Something else occurred to me: with Xavi playing more on the left of the midfield in "Iniesta's position," he's less likely to dump the ball out to Alves on the touchline just to circulate play (where Alves would then proceed to send in an aimless cross). So less dead plays on the right, and Xavi will still spot Alves' runs in behind (like today), which are far more likely to be productive.

Androutsos

Something else occurred to me: with Xavi playing more on the left of the midfield in "Iniesta's position," he's less likely to dump the ball out to Alves on the touchline just to circulate play (where Alves would then proceed to send in an aimless cross). So less dead plays on the right, and Xavi will still spot Alves' runs in behind (like today), which are far more likely to be productive.

I noticed that too. I feel like against stronger teams a lot of the tactics today won't work as effectively but this was one of the improvements that I would like to see continue.

Antimadridista1

I'm still a little bit disappointed about his positioning when we defend, he always presses high (not quickly enough) and leaves too much space in the midfield…
But holy shit, what a joy to watch him. I'm enjoying every second of him on the pitch, best midfielder ever :xavi:

Zuess99

The creativity we needed is finally here. I was kinda disappointed that we threw in the towel while his peers are still pushing whilst being old.

dakt

:lol: just no. Xavi >>> Iniesta. Always was, always will be.

Let's put it this way. Xavi is by far most lovable midfielder ever, Iniesta is most amazing to watch. BTW, I love your avatar pic.
But as the guy above said, they both play for us.....and then there's Messsssssiiiiii :worthy:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Let's put it this way. Xavi is by far most lovable midfielder ever, Iniesta is most amazing to watch. BTW, I love your avatar pic.
But as the guy above said, they both play for us.....and then there's Messsssssiiiiii :worthy:

As my avatar indicates, I love Iniesta, but I find Xavi at his peak just as mesmerizing. Let's just say that they are both equally lovable and amazing to watch instead. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans