Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

I dont think xavi would have been the key last nite he slows the play down last night against malaga we would have needed more direct counter attacks

abual3bed1

I dont think xavi would have been the key last nite he slows the play down last night against malaga we would have needed more direct counter attacks

He might have slowed the game a bit but that's exactly what we needed as we were dominated by Malaga's midfield and at some point we needed to keep and pass the ball around.

Egert

Estonian Culé
why he keep put him on the bench? with all the respect for the youngs but it's not XAVI!

Rakitic has done well, but yeah he should get a start vs Granada IMO. Raki-Busi-Xavi midfield hopefully. Although PSG coming up so Lucho will rotate that's for sure.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I just watched the first leg Arsenal game from 2010 for the first time (I was at the Emirates when it actually happened). God it looks so much better on TV. The first half is easily the best half of football I've ever seen from any team. And its all thanks to this genius. Always available, always with the ball, always making the right decisions, unbelievable player he was.

On a side note, the Emirates, Camp Nou and Bernabeu are the best stadiums for a Champions League game. It seems like they use a different kind of lighting system to make the pitch look bright green. Just gorgeous.

raskolnikov

I miss that Xavi, his logical decline=Barca's decline was envisioned yet causing us to get stuck in trying to recreate the past without the same tools to do so.
Always wished he was 23 back in 08/09 rather than 29

DinhoR10

I miss that Xavi, his logical decline=Barca's decline was envisioned yet causing us to get stuck in trying to recreate the past without the same tools to do so.
Always wished he was 23 back in 08/09 rather than 29

Then our peak wouldve been now probably instead of back then, xavi was like wine getting better with age then he opened up the bottle and we've drank it all down.

F

Flavia

Really good, though nowhere near what he once was. But he can still boss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans