Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mesías

I just wasted 1 min of my life that I will never get back reading what was ultimately a joke on Cesc being better then Xavi.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
LMAO@ all the people that posted. The last 10-ish posts are a BarcaForum barrage!

zanela

Look at what a friendly gunner wrote about Xavi :rolleyes:

http://desigunner.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/comparing-cesc-and-xavi/

Most ridiculous thing i've read in my life, and that includes the time I read the ingredients to those banana lollies I love so much.

Can't believe you guys read this shit. I was pretty disgusted the first time i visited the blog upon following a link Barca96 'd posted in the Arsenal matchday topic. Even more shocking is Barca96 still follows it. :lol::lol:

Give you all a Tip: Don't bother reading anything written by an EPL fan from this part of the world. They are extremely biased and watch nothing outside EPL.

Fourteen

Monster Masch

How has Xavi not got any assists from 2001/04? 2005 must be the year Soccernet actually started paying attention to Football.

barca96

Can't believe you guys read this shit. I was pretty disgusted the first time i visited the blog upon following a link Barca96 'd posted in the Arsenal matchday topic. Even more shocking is Barca96 still follows it. :lol::lol:

Give you all a Tip: Don't bother reading anything written by an EPL fan from this part of the world. They are extremely biased and watch nothing outside EPL.

yeah i read it once in a while to have a good laugh but sometimes i do get pissed at the comments made..

and just a few minutes minutes ago i was watching football forecast on espn.
one dude actually said that barca is not the best in the world yet, they still have to prove themselves agaisnt inter..
i can go mental....barca won 6 trophies and is still not recognised as the best team in the world.

K

kurdistan10

xavi hernandez

XaviBarcelona_1859349.jpg

Article by: Pablo Varsky

He was born in on Thursday, January 25th, 1980 in Terrassa and got the Medal of Honor from his village because of excellence in the field of sports and said then: "I'm trying just to do my job to the fullest" and won the World Championships in Nigeria in 1999 with the team young and when he left Pep Guardiola to Italy summoned by Louis van Gaal and insert it into the first team in Barcelona to prove that midfielder complete and convincing as well as Frank Rijkaard, but he suffered the injury in Rabat, the crusader, edging away from a bit after his return from injury and cause distress to many of the cured, but returned again and was the best player at Euro 2008 which won by Spain and had to be to get the award for best player in the world 2008 and not Cristiano Ronaldo! .

Every 150 pass to cured, the average margin of error is only two or three, he was playing to play simple and Jarrod is the hardest thing in football, is a map full of you on the pitch can be controlled and owns the team and the stadium full, always loves to play short balls and gorgeous to change pitch from right to left and vice versa, is the spirit of Barca, Barcelona and Dynamo cured the balance of the team.
Following the passage of 32 minutes of Alklasiko not find one of Lionel Messi and could not Messi destroy Madrid's defense, but cured partner Messi is better able to destroy the defense riyal pass from silk to Leo and was able to solve the problems of Barcelona Blmsth simple first goal the turning point for Bursa and to meet to play for Barcelona such as Muhammad Ali in front of any rival to play for Real Madrid, he feels dizzy from the punch cured strong throughout the meeting and not for the brilliance of Casillas to receive Real Madrid punch after the other and fell to the ground unconscious by the beast cured to win Barca only two goals and is placed cured in the covers of all newspapers of the world and increase the creativity and brilliance and announces the beast cured son Teerasia and Messi up for 40 goals this season thanks to the assistance cured wonderful.

Article by: Pablo Varsky

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Mmmm soz bud there's already a thread on Xavi, good info (looks like it anyways)i suggest this to be moved to his thread ;)

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
KK quick every 1 jump in and abuse the new guy! he probs thought he would make an article about him, not knowing it had to be in his thread or sumfin, anways it's irrelevant let the mods sort it out.

Merv

Wonderful article. This made me laugh out loud......

Last season, Xavi completed almost 100 passes at the Bernabéu. Last week, he completed more than all of Arsenal's midfielders put together. This season he has made over 400 passes more than any player in Spain; in the Champions League, he is 400 passes ahead of anyone from any other club. Even his own team-mates are 300 behind. As Alex Ferguson joked: "I'm sure I saw him give the ball away once."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans