Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iced1776

Bah its so annoying when people use solely goals and assists as examples of a players worth. The jackass tried to play it off like the stats weren't the only backing for his argument but they were, and he's an idiot.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's funny how people have different points of view... Some of the comments are hilarious, some gunners say Xavi is good because he has the best forward line in the world, like when Madridistas say Messi is good because he has the best midfield of the world...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
It's funny how people have different points of view... Some of the comments are hilarious, some gunners say Xavi is good because he has the best forward line in the world, like when Madridistas say Messi is good because he has the best midfield of the world...

So we have the best forward line AND the best midfield in the world. And the best defense. :p

Caluhu

my friend asked me today, Guardiola or Xavi?

i said Xavi...... what bout you?

Pep. Both have brilliant passes, but somehow I think Pep is more "versatile" with the ball and can produce more various types of passes. But then again, maybe that's just me...

El Mesías

vg4xs7.gif

Yeap, thats Fabregas.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
so i got on tribal football .c om and it said xavi got hurt and was out for a month.. i literally crapped myself... but it was just a mistake and they meant iniesta... scared me really bad though

barca96

tribalfootball is much, much, MUCH worse than goal.com

teenagers probably run it

teenagers that dont know jack shit about football.
ive come across many mistakes like xavi-iniesta before..like wrong players mentioned.
really misleading!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I wrote an article once for tribalfootball about diego milito's transfer to Genoa and how it was the coup of the summer despite move by players like ronaldinho and deco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans