Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCB_Titi_LB

Did u see his claim at the bottom: forget about messi; this is the best goal of the season.
At that point his writing was trash. Nice goal but please..he was "WALKING" and the defense didnt do a thing.
That writer is a fool.

My 2 cents on Xavi: magician. But one week Messi is the man...the other week Messi is good because of Xavi. Let's put something straight: Messi had 40 goals and more assists than Xavi. Messi also plays in midfield distributing passes when he is not on attack.
Xavi is special but i can see Messi do the same thing (only him).
+ how many (yes count them...precisely ..how many) times has Messi been decisive when our team was so struggling? Last year...Messi always performed miracles (when we needed it the most).

The English press is ridiculous.

Pepe Silvia

Did u see his claim at the bottom: forget about messi; this is the best goal of the season.
At that point his writing was trash. Nice goal but please..he was "WALKING" and the defense didnt do a thing.
That writer is a fool.

My 2 cents on Xavi: magician. But one week Messi is the man...the other week Messi is good because of Xavi. Let's put something straight: Messi had 40 goals and more assists than Xavi. Messi also plays in midfield distributing passes when he is not on attack.
Xavi is special but i can see Messi do the same thing (only him).
+ how many (yes count them...precisely ..how many) times has Messi been decisive when our team was so struggling? Last year...Messi always performed miracles (when we needed it the most).

The English press is ridiculous.
The fact that they ruffled your feathers says that the English press know how to shake things up and they did their job well. Any football fan knows that comparing Xavi with Messi is impossible for the different types of work that they do on the pitch.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
What a retard, that guy is. Some Man U fans can be arrogant and stupid but Arsenal fans are just delusional.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
The comments from gunners are even more pathetic:

"Cesc is amongst the gifted players category, and i admit is better in his all-round game than xavi. "
And who are you exactly to admit that "Cesc" is better than Xavi? Lol, idiot gunner.

"Whao, this is the best analysis i have ever read in my lifetime"
Didn't know they greeted new born babies with laptops with the start page of Desi Gunners blog :eek: nice to know.

"When put like that, its clear that El Captain is a phenom! No doubt that Xavi is a good player, but Cesc is on another level. Sort of like Messi, they are far ahead of their time…"
Don't ever, and I mean EVER compare Fabregas with Messi. Xavi, ok, but not Fabregas.

last, and probably the most pathetic quote:
"This is wonderful analysis. You are the kind of person I like discussing football with as you analyse every liitle bit of what makes players who they are and how teams work."
Well, there's nothing for u to discuss as you obviously feel the same way as him. Every little bit of what makes players who they are? Bullshit, assists are only 20% of what a midfielder is. Cesc is nowhere near Xavi's level when it comes to build-up play.
lolololol.
If Spain wins WC 2010, Xavi should be the main contender for Ballon d'Or(if he plays like always)

samg85

Stats don't exactly tell the whole story. But it's true that Xavi have has began to peak in these past two years. Hopefully he still has 2 or 3 years at this peak.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Stats don't exactly tell the whole story. But it's true that Xavi have has began to peak in these past two years. Hopefully he still has 2 or 3 years at this peak.
Indeed, it's clear that Fabregas is further up the ranks if you compare them at that certain age (23 or what is Fabregas now).

Though the best Xavi is obviously better than the best Fabregas. (which is the last two years as they both grew in form/play/...)

We can only hope that Fabregas reaches Xavi's level. At Barcelona. :D

B

barcakid999

Indeed, it's clear that Fabregas is further up the ranks if you compare them at that certain age (23 or what is Fabregas now).

Though the best Xavi is obviously better than the best Fabregas. (which is the last two years as they both grew in form/play/...)

We can only hope that Fabregas reaches Xavi's level. At Barcelona. :D

Xavi is far ahead of him at the moment, but I wouldn't put it past Fabregas for him to become just as good if not better than Xavi at a much later point in his career. He's improved so many parts of his game already, if he can carry on like that for a few years then we can start comparing him to Xavi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans