Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I believe Real plays onwednesday, we play on tuesday. Official site says that as well.

He played with a rupture of 3 cm apparently. Not very pleased to hear that actually.

T

tampan

the best midfielder on this era. he's got a perfect in every point that midfielder needed, only a shot i think he had to improve and acc, if he can improve that, there is no doubt in the next year he will be the best player in the world

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He remains the best midfielder on the planet, yet another concierto from him last night to torpedo the yellow submarine. It underlines just how well Mourinho and Inter did to limit his impact on the game.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Xavi played his 350th game in La Liga yesterday and is now only 41 games away from equalling Migueli's record with 391 all time appearances for the club.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I believe Real plays onwednesday, we play on tuesday. Official site says that as well.

He played with a rupture of 3 cm apparently. Not very pleased to hear that actually.

Yeh that's what they've reported on the BBC site. They reckon he's a doubt for the world cup. Would be a terrible shame for him, he has a really good chance of winning it with Spain, a player of his quality deserves to win it.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Yeh that's what they've reported on the BBC site. They reckon he's a doubt for the world cup. Would be a terrible shame for him, he has a really good chance of winning it with Spain, a player of his quality deserves to win it.

Fuck off Spain!!! :yucky: He must play with Barça!!!

FiReFTW

I don't think it's possible to play with a rupture of 3cm. Where did you hear that Gneg?

>Spain midfielder Xavi could miss the World Cup with a muscle injury.

The Barcelona star, 30, scored one goal and set up two in Saturday's 4-1 win at Villarreal but admitted afterwards that he has a 3cm tear above his calf.

"Xavi's playing with an injury that could see him miss the World Cup," said Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola.

Xavi, whose side are battling with Real Madrid for the Spanish title, added: "I'm carrying a number of aches but the team has a lot on the line." <

XaviMessiGirl

They really need to rest him, no matter how much Barca might need him, his injuries do not need to be any worse. And Spain doesn't need any more blows to their world cup roster when enough players are already injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans