Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca96

“Sneijder and me are not the world’s best, that would be Messi. It’s a pity for him that Argentina has been eliminated…. To me being World Champion is much more important [than individual acknowledgment].”

sukhy

“Sneijder and me are not the world’s best, that would be Messi. It’s a pity for him that Argentina has been eliminated…. To me being World Champion is much more important [than individual acknowledgment].”

He's too humble, I hope he realises how good he is

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
really just amazing to watch, the way he twist and turns to get away and open the field up.. def one of my fav players of all time and imho he is as good if not better then Zidane... so happy for him

There isnt ANYTHING in footy he hasnt won now... what a career what a great man

BelgianGeneral

Guys, a request.

In the 120th minute last night a last yellow card was given by Webb : to Xavi. Reason : "unsportive behaviour". Well I'm looking for a video of this, because in all the festivities, I've never seen that one moment were Xavi must have done something pretty funny with his starting celebrations in order to have gotten that card :p Does anyone know a video of it? Or can anyone remember what he did? :p

FCB Martin

^^He time wasted by kicking the ball away when the Netherlands had a free kick in their own half. i was surprised to see xavi do this but after realizing they were about to win a world cup, i would've done the same thing.

xavi is BOSS

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some additional Xavi stats:

• Xavi ran 80km at the World Cup - an average of 11.5km per game.
  • Xavi completed 599 passes at the World Cup, the most ever by a player in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans