Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

On this place? :lol: You're joking. The meltdowns and making fun of each other for our choices and predictions is 50% why we're here.

Unless and until he makes some seriously retarded decisions, I really doubt he will get some strong unanimous criticism from here. He has a very strong alibi to cover his mistakes which is that we are in a horrible state right now.

In fact, Xavi could be subpar for the next many many months but we would never be able to tell because the situation already sucks so much.

JamDav1982

If these rumours are all true with Roberto, Thiago and Busi being main man in midfield Xavi is all in on the 'Barca DNA' idea taking precedence on other areas of team.

Jadentheman

If these rumours are all true with Roberto, Thiago and Busi being main man in midfield Xavi is all in on the 'Barca DNA' idea taking precedence on other areas of team.

Seems like someone is trying to repeat something. Taking inspiration from the past is ok but I?m a little wary about living in the past.

BBZ8800

To make it more interesting, I'll post a premature prediction right away:
Xavi will be as similar/successful to Pep as Arthur was to Xavi.

There will be some similarities, but it will lack the main genius ingredients.
It will be a copy which will lack "a soul" from the original.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Not even a fan of Xavi but man what's the point of this statement ?

Pep had one if not the greatest team in football history while Xavi has one of the worst teams in history of Barca.

JamDav1982

That is not a prediction. Just something vague that will twist to suit if Xavi never repeats Pep success.

What is your prediction for Xavi in terms of league positions/CL performances next few years?

What would be success/failure?

KingLeo10

Not even a fan of Xavi but man what's the point of this statement ?

Pep had one if not the greatest team in football history while Xavi has one of the worst teams in history of Barca.

Pep made some good buys/decisions but his squad in 08/09

Messi, Eto'o, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Toure, Keita, Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Alves, Marquez, Sylvinho, Valdes, Pedro. :lol: Legitimately one of the most stacked and deepest squads ever assembled. I can only think of 16/17 RM in contention.

Rory

Xavi who is inheriting a relatively shit squad with no transfer budget will do worse than Pep who inherited a squad full of some of the greatest players of all time and a transfer budget to rival any team.

Now that opinion really takes some cojones to come out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans