Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Xavi who is inheriting a relatively shit squad with no transfer budget will do worse than Pep who inherited a squad full of some of the greatest players of all time and a transfer budget to rival any team.

Now that opinion really takes some cojones to come out with.

We call that the BBZ special. It's the equivalent of predicting when the sun sets, it's night

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Xavi will do a good enough job. I just think not as quickly as people would want to see(the hype which I have criticized). People getting too impatient quickly nowadays. Gotta give him time and realize we have youngsters and we don't even know how good some players will turn out for us.

Wish him best. He is intelligent. He has capacity to recognize where problems lie and hopefully find solutions.

Horatio

You're welcome
Intersting tidbit regarding Pep and success:

So I watched Forca Koeman and Pep appears as well. He was repeating himself 10 times saying he received too much credit for his success and how coach can do only so much but 90%(I think it was 90% don't quote me) it is the players and he admits how lucky he was with that generation.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Intersting tidbit regarding Pep and success:

So I watched Forca Koeman and Pep appears as well. He was repeating himself 10 times saying he received too much credit for his success and how coach can do only so much but 90%(I think it was 90% don't quote me) it is the players and he admits how lucky he was with that generation.

Imo that's just his fake persona when he talks to the press etc..

Same Pep that burst into tears when talking about Aguero when he left as if City didn't have money to renew him.

KingLeo10

Need someone to edit that iconic gif of Song coming to hoist the LL trophy and Puyol going "How about no"... but with Xavi rejecting Rakitic's bid to be part of the Amigos encore :mou:

Messigician

At first I was worried about Xavi but he seems to be similar to Valverde rather than Komean

Excited to see the team in action now

Messigician

🚨[ @ffpolo & @sergisoleMD🥇] | Bar?a are looking for reinforcements in January in players who participate little in their teams and can come in on loan. Liverpool are willing to let the Spaniard leave and Thiago has always expressed his desire of returning to Barca.

It's actually happening!

Xavi works fast, stunning!

Horatio

You're welcome
So what I am thinking....I think Xavi/Laporte is looking to play youngsters but also DEMAND we qualify for next years CL hence ad-hoc signings of veterans that might deliver the necessary level to make it in top 4.

Laporta might truly think that if we don't find an immediate short-hand solution this team not good enough to even qualify for Europa League.

Maybe sponsor money will be lost I dunno

Last edited:

Messigician

So what I am thinking....I think Xavi will run two teams. He will want to build towards future with youngsters but he also wants some players to secure CL qualification for next season and hence ad-hoc signings of veterans that might deliver the necessary level to make it in top 4.

Laporta might truly think that if we don't find an immediate short-hand solution we might not even qualify for Europa League.

Good thinking Horatio

JamDav1982

Thiago would be fine for La Liga.

Midfields are slow and barely have any quality.

This is heading towards that 343 formation Xavi put up on the tactics board.

Two DMs and two AMs in a midfield 4.

Not all that different from Koemans formation when went on good run last season. Other than wingers rather than full backs out wide maybe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans