Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

People wanted Xavi so that he could play with youngsters and make a transition, yet he signed Dani Alves and now he wants Thiago Alcantara.

With each new day, it seems that Xavi's reign will be truly epic.

Not in terms of trophies, of course.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thiago rumors apparently false anyway. Was also reported by some random guy not associated to him nor us so there's that too....

Besides Koeman signed Luuk, a type of player you love and we've all seen how that turned out.

Bobo32

People wanted Xavi so that he could play with youngsters and make a transition, yet he signed Dani Alves and now he wants Thiago Alcantara.

The trophies were coming if only Koeman got some more time!

BBZ8800

Thiago rumors apparently false anyway. Was also reported by some random guy not associated to him nor us so there's that too....

Besides Koeman signed Luuk, a type of player you love and we've all seen how that turned out.

Yes, I adore Luuk.
No1 on my fantasy team.

Wtf?

There are different options than 168cm tall players.
For example 180 or 185 cm players with technique.

Luuk has only height and zero technique.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes, I adore Luuk.
No1 on my fantasy team.

Wtf?

There are different options than 168cm tall players.
For example 180 or 185 cm players with technique.

Luuk has only height and zero technique.

Yes I know. Someone like Dzeko or Giroud would have been a better "Plan B" option. Just saying you put too much emphasis on height in general where you'd prefer the taller Luuk over the better 1.76m player :shrug:

Bobo32

Also, if I can be called "people" (I was at least one of those that always wanted Xavi in, one of few on this forum) I never wanted youngsters and I am very satisfied with Alves and Thiago coming.
It's the ones who didn't want Xavi who moan about old players and amigos and tiki toki etc.

serghei

Yes I know. Someone like Dzeko or Giroud would have been a better "Plan B" option. Just saying you put too much emphasis on height in general where you'd prefer the taller Luuk over the better 1.76m player :shrug:

Nah, he only likes sure things that cost 120m like Haaland or Lukaku.

BerkeleyBernie

I have no doubts he will fail and will be sacked within 6 months. We will be knocked out of the CL in group stages. Deserves every bit of it imo for signing washed up player Dani Alves and getting influenced by Amigos. This club will be ruined further under him. We should've brought him him after getting rid of all the Amigos.

:lol: I'm looking forward to seeing how this post ages.

KingLeo10

giroud? :lol: gross, lol, he has the touch of an elephant

Had a quality laugh :lol:

I can't believe we're dumpster diving, dawg. Giroud, LDJ, Alves (as 38 year old), crocked Thiago.

I know this club is broke but it doesn't mean we have to keep adding deadweight. Save every penny, so we can buy actually useful players in 1-2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans