Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL_Barca

Ferran wouldn't be ready anyway no?

Mr Freeze
Araujo Eric Pique Mingueza
Frenkie Nico Coutinho/Puig
Ilias Jutgla Abde

Mallorca also has a lot of cases already as well so match will probably be a total mess. Realistically should be postponed because this is just stupid but i guess the show must go on :coffee:

Messi983

BarcaOG

Banned
pretty crazy, here in north america hockey and basketball teams are plagued with covid as well, many many matches cancelled

freetocan

I guess Barca has one of the poorest transfer management out there. They are tempted to make only poor decisions in trying to bringing in only weak players and paying them more than they deserve. Like I already mentioned few times before, La Liga will turn in a single team business (Real Madrid) for the next decade. It will be no interesting to see that happened.
Xavi will soon be out of sorts with his mentality. Why shoul we bring Morata? Only Xavi may provide the answer.

BarcaOG

Banned
lol morata?

in b4 it was his life long secret dream to be a cule

more evidence xavi has no idea what hes doing as manager

Windhook

more evidence xavi has no idea what hes doing as manager

He has an idea and it is getting the available players on the market with a limited budget, regardless of players past. Although it feels weird we are after a former madridista, anyway it happened in the past with Laudrup, Lucho and Figo.

Messigician

He has an idea and it is getting the available players on the market with a limited budget, regardless of players past. Although it feels weird we are after a former madridista, anyway it happened in the past with Laudrup, Lucho and Figo.

Laudrup and figo other way around m8

BarcaOG

Banned

i dont care that he once played for RM, not one bit

i care that hes useless and will cost us a ton in wages and transfer fees. its not smart business

Windhook

i dont care that he once played for RM, not one bit

i care that hes useless and will cost us a ton in wages and transfer fees. its not smart business

I don't care as well. Morata is not a bad striker, but not a great one. One thing for sure he's better than our current Dutch CF.

Hopefully it will be a loan deal and Xavi wants more firepower up front, after all we are terminating both loaned players Demir and Luuk it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans