Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

freetocan

?????

Why did he sub out Luk since Depay is useless as a striker ?

He should have kept Luk on the field and put Depay behind him.

Bad sub.

I have the same question for Xavi? That tell me that he does not know what he is doing. Barca will get nowhere with Xavi. Sorry by saying that. We need a mature and experienced couch. I did not see any real progress since he came....

freetocan

Watching Real Madrid vs Valencia right now. Sadly to observe that Real is with two classes over us. They have couch and really play football...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is always the players' fault, he doesn't seem to have an ounce of reflection of his own faults and issues.

Chickened out several times already.

BarcaOG

Banned
It is always the players' fault, he doesn't seem to have an ounce of reflection of his own faults and issues.

Chickened out several times already.

really bugs me when managers do this. for example, you can tell whenever Mourinho is about to be sacked in 1-2 months when he switches from blaming the refs/media to his players. its a sure sign of doom

Mateka

Xavi, Pirlo, Henry.....big players arent automatically big coaches. Only Zidane proved so far.

I agree with you.

Exceptions include:

Beckenbauer

Zagallo

Deschamps

All played in WC winning team and managed WC winning team.

Plus Alf Ramsey played as England international and managed WC winning team.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I have been saying that Xavi is just another Pirlo. Another season wasted. No proper defensive structure combined with a lack of proper defenders and leaders is killing us.
Koeman actually had us playing decent football for a period of time. I don't think Xavi will each that level. If he doesn't qualify for CL he HAS TO GO. No ifs or buts or sentimentality.
This club has a very soft centre. Too soft. We should have gone for an experienced manager like Allegri. The football wouldn't have been pretty but we would have got results. Currently we have shit football and shit results. Xavi is part of the problem not the solution.

ajnotkeith

@fansjavimiguel : There are five players who as soon as they leave Barca, the better. In no order, Umtiti, Dest, Dembele, Memphis and Demir

Who would have thought, the Catalan journalists don't have a single word to say about the old men who collect a king's ransom in checks and stink up the field

Catta

Xavi deserves more time, but if he doesn't get rid of Busi, Pique, Alba and other deadweight in the summer, then he deserves all the shit he gets.

My favorite player ever, but wont fell sorry for him failling, if he continues with the seniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans