Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_IB

Banned
So Xavi has turned from underrated to overrated in the span of two seasons? Hahaha, go figure...

Honestly to me it's not weird because he's in the age where you turn sour very fast. That's not to say he's bad all of a sudden, he's still world class. But to me there's no doubt he's worse than he was 08/09-10/11

His vision and passing is really underrated. Most people just think he can score goals and nothing else.

If you listen to what some people (Ronaldo fanboys, I assume) say, you'd think that all Messi does is score tap ins served to him on a plate by Xavi and Iniesta. Kinda like a glorified Mario Gomez :facepalm:

to think that only two years ago the barcelona squad dominated all hypothetical best elevens :shrug::not_i::fool:

It's only for the CL though. I'd say we still have 4 players who can make a World XI: Alba, Busquets, Iniesta and Messi. I'd put Xavi there as well, but he hasn't been that great this season by his standards. Not that I blame him though, he's been overplayed and our tactics have been shit. When we got our tactics right for once against Milan, he was amazing. I think he'll be a lot better next season if we play him less and improve tactically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans