Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo32

It is great for some posters here with this international break, another week or two where they can post their sarcastic, negative posts, before the obvious improvement under Xavi. I have the feeling some users really take their chance here!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most of these "Xavi want" rumors are likely bs.

New manager in, international break, winter transfer window approaching....all these papers gotta sell you know and nothing sells like a new manager wanting this and that player even if it's completely made up.

ajnotkeith

Pique : "Xavi's 'rules' are an invention of the media."

Well... Didn't take long for that media myth to break down. Quicker than it did with Koeman Setien and Valverde!

Messigician

Piqu?: "Some things are invented by the press. Xavi?s rules for example, he doesn?t even know I cancelled the interview in El Hormiguero."

Messigician

Frenkie de Jong is for sale. Bar?a think they can get good money for him.

? @10JoseAlvarez via @elchiringuitotv

We all saw this coming

Richard.H

Love seeing him be proactive during the trainings and actually participate in the drills. It's nice to see and I am sure motivates the squad.

xXKonan

Xavi's Bar?a did technical work today. Something simple, but he has already given more technical instructions on what to do with the ball in each phase of the field than with Koeman on day 1 #fcblive (via
@tjuanmarti
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans