Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
precisely. if hes not good enough for them, hes not good enough for us. id rather we give Ferran torres and the youngsters time than spend on wages for morata

Messigician

Catalan Terorism

🚨🚨[ @tjuanmarti🥇] | Bar?a is considering offering the letter of freedom to Demb?l? so that he can leave now and for free. But at the club they are far from clear whether the French are going to accept it or not. They think he has a plan.

🚨[ @amartiherrero🥇] | Bar?a offers the 'letter of freedon' to Samuel Umtiti and Phillipe Coutinho, but they refuse to accept it. Both of the players want to stay.

Messigician

Sergi?o Dest has several offers on the table but doesn't want to leave. The right-back wants to fight for a spot and show Xavi that he is the right man for the job. [md]

We're signing the Cvc deal

QUOTE ME ON THAT

Windhook

Of course, Umtiti and Coutinho want to stay. They are bums who are paid like absolute world-class players.

Coutinho has some ambitions on making it up to Brazil NT squad for the World Cup in Qatar next year. That's the only thing that could make him leave Barca in one way or another.

Umtiti is done.

serghei

Coutinho has some ambitions on making it up to Brazil NT squad for the World Cup in Qatar next year. That's the only thing that could make him leave Barca in one way or another.

Umtiti is done.

Then bench Coutinho permanently. Against Umtiti we can't do anything. The man is a lost cause. You have to fight against the leechers with all weapons that are legal.

Windhook

Then bench Coutinho permanently. Against Umtiti we can't do anything. The man is a lost cause. You have to fight against the leechers with all weapons that are legal.

I agree with you, but sadly we can't afford to bench leechers with all the COVID and injuries looming. I feel for Xavi, it's like leading Iraq post-USA invasion.

ajnotkeith

Sergi?o Dest has several offers on the table but doesn't want to leave. The right-back wants to fight for a spot and show Xavi that he is the right man for the job. [md]

We're signing the Cvc deal

QUOTE ME ON THAT

Said it since days. 'Exits' are never guaranteed. If nobody leaves Laporta is gonna embarass us and sign it

freetocan

Man, nothing seems to work well and peogress in a positive direction at Barca. If they really want to get Halland, they should try to save as money as possible and try to make an acceptable team till next summer, not aggravating even worse their finance. It is enough for now if they decided to spend so much money on Ferran Torres, hopefully it will prove a good investigation for us.
Their main objective for now should be to sell as many possible as dead wood, Coutinho, Umtiti, Depay, Luuk De Young, Braithwaite, etc to get money for future signing. I would even sell Frenkie de Yong and or yer Stegen if the correct price comes in. We should try to bring in Donnaruma from PSG and hopefully Halland. We have enough midfielders so Frenkie de Yong can be easily get rid of as lon as we will get good money on him. No reason to waste even more money for other already done players like Morata, etc. Yes, Morata would be better than Depay but Allegri already pointed out that he is not interested in such swoop of course, he is right. Nobody will thane Depay from us and why they should if this guy is good for nothing????

Windhook

I'm content with our current effort on the market to strengthen the squad in the limited winter transfer market. Glad we are no longer viewed as a Galactico club and deals can be made within reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans