Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

That tweet doesn't seem reliable.

@moillorens is very reliable

Kessi Christensen Azpli Alonso are all EL level at best

That's the predicament of a club who doesn't base transfers on a proper recruitment based on data analytics, but on a coach's wishes...
No matter how good the coach is, wrong recruitment condemns the capacity of a tactical plan to reach full potential

DsLR

If the club think Kessie salary is too high then cant blame Xavi for that he is not the one negotiating that side of it.

On Roca - MD saying no interest from Barca.

That makes no sense, but if Xavi really wanted him, they cant tell him sorry we dont think he is worth what he is asking for.

They have no reply for "He is a free agent and he is exactly what I need for my project"

JamDav1982

That makes no sense, but if Xavi really wanted him, they cant tell him sorry we dont think he is worth what he is asking for.

They have no reply for "He is a free agent and he is exactly what I need for my project"

Makes perfect sense.

Xavi has input on who wants signed and club then try to make finances fit. If they pay Kessie too much that is on them not Xavi.

They absolutely can tell Xavi a player is asking for too much and cant sign him. Stop spouting nonsense.

Porque

That's the predicament of a club who doesn't base transfers on a proper recruitment based on data analytics, but on a coach's wishes...
No matter how good the coach is, wrong recruitment condemns the capacity of a tactical plan to reach full potential

I'm talking about Kessie being a request of Xavi but people in the club thinking his salary is too high and that he is unnecessary.

What people in the club? The janitor?

Because upper management and the sporting department are not going to blindly sign who Xavi wants and go over budget and overpay. Case in point Aubameyang being here who is not a Xavi signing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm talking about Kessie being a request of Xavi but people in the club thinking his salary is too high and that he is unnecessary.

What people in the club? The janitor?

Because upper management and the sporting department are not going to blindly sign who Xavi wants and go over budget and overpay. Case in point Aubameyang being here who is not a Xavi signing.

Probably a guy or two in the board. There's like 15 of them in there.

Jadentheman

Chelsea doesn't even like giving Barca their good players and rather sell them to Madrid. But their worn out sloppy seconds, they are more than happy to let them have. No idea if they leave for a free or Chelsea makes some money from their transfers, but if Chelsea do best believe they will use it to reinforce themselves. :lol:

freetocan

I have a simple curiosity regarding Xavi. How long time he needs to realize that Ferran Torres is almost useless in Barca team? Xavi is giving him a lot of credit for almost zero results.
With the money Barca paid to bring him, they could have bought easily at least two much better players than him. This guy is another Coutinho, Depay, Braithwaite, you name them.

iniestaGOAT

I have a simple curiosity regarding Xavi. How long time he needs to realize that Ferran Torres is almost useless in Barca team? Xavi is giving him a lot of credit for almost zero results.
With the money Barca paid to bring him, they could have bought easily at least two much better players than him. This guy is another Coutinho, Depay, Braithwaite, you name them.

Most useless? No. He is valuable

But he needs to start seeing ter stegen is a negative

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: "We have tried to change the system, starting with a line of three behind, with Alba and Alves getting inside. It's true that we had not worked hard on it and the team wasn't comfortable."

I really hope he drops the Pep wannabe act with the inverted wingbacks. Shit's ugly to watch even when it works

Porque

Xavi: "We have tried to change the system, starting with a line of three behind, with Alba and Alves getting inside. It's true that we had not worked hard on it and the team wasn't comfortable."

I really hope he drops the Pep wannabe act with the inverted wingbacks. Shit's ugly to watch even when it works

"So Frenkie, you see you are starting in defensive midfield? WRONG! when we have the ball you will drop back to central defence. And you Alves and Alba, you will become a double pivot."

"Gavi, run around alot. But also run alot more near the strikers"

"Oh and as always, get the ball to Dembele and hope he can cross it accurately"

"Lastly Ferran, do that working hard facial expression, if you can maintain that face, I will be happy with you"

ajnotkeith

"So Frenkie, you see you are starting in defensive midfield? WRONG! when we have the ball you will drop back to central defence. And you Alves and Alba, you will become a double pivot."

"Lastly Ferran, do that working hard facial expression, if you can maintain that face, I will be happy with you"

A factual meme post.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: ?We have to play better, be more patient and have more control. It has been difficult for us to see the free man, that neatness that we ask for so much.?

Xavi: ?I am NOT satisfied with the way we played today.? #fcblive

Xavi: ?We missed important players like Busquets, Piqu? and Pedri. They are players who make a difference. When they?re not there it?s noticeable.? #fcblive

Xavi's takeaway from today is that we cannot play without Busquets's magical presence at DM, at all :busquets:

JamDav1982

As always Barca are trying to reinvent the wheel rather than getting team that can do basics well and work from there.

Xavi seems to be a apporaoching it like some kind of game of chess and positional play.

The crowds wont arrive to watch this. If he goes like this next season the ground will be dead and Barca will be irrelevant at top level again.

delancey

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans