Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Nonsene.

Barca tried to win both games other than being fairly happy with a draw in Getafe late on.

Xavi 'admitted' that to deflect from terrible performance v Villareal and if they had given up that is worse. Tell the 50K that turn up before game if wont try and dont break record for Busi minutes or take likes of Gavi to over 3100 minutes for season at 17 etc.

Just the latest Xavi excuse and games like Villareal can be used to try and improve tactically from three of previous four that lost at home anyway.

Joan

Tbf what on Earth is a "boring post"?
This is a Football forum. It's literally just random people giving their takes.

Sometimes posters can get a tad monotonous but it's hardly boring.

I can make highly "entertaining posts" which would be a blast to read if I wanted but then it'll be very low on the Football IQ area. Balanced takes tend to be boring.
Personally, find Barcilliant's takes pretty amusing and unapologetic.

Clear this man of all charges. He hasn't been here for long.

Barcilliant posts the same since I can remember, longer than the last six months I can tell you.

Iniesta Ultra

Puig is a world class player

Bit like the Aubameyang sitatuon at Dortmund

I just watched the Villareal match, even after countless matches with the same system I'm still amazed how retarded and insulting it is. Xavi's a hopeless case and since Barca may suffer the entire next season with him as coach ironically better for Puig to go to a team that allows midfield play and develop his wc talent. When Xavi's fired we can buy Puig back probably for a high fee. I'm most worried now for Fati's development next season under Xavicross, imagine if he's sabotaged even more than Puig by staying here.

Messigician

I just watched the Villareal match, even after countless matches with the same system I'm still amazed how retarded and insulting it is. Xavi's a hopeless case and since Barca may suffer the entire next season with him as coach ironically better for Puig to go to a team that allows midfield play and develop his wc talent. When Xavi's fired we can buy Puig back probably for a high fee. I'm most worried now for Fati's development next season under Xavicross, imagine if he's sabotaged even more than Puig by staying here.

Ay too right mate

Messigician

Joan Laporta: "I finished the season pissed off and disappointed. I understand that we had injuries at one point, but losing against Cadiz, Villarreal, and Rayo Vallecano at home causes me to be disappointed at the team's attitude."

Joan Laporta: "I have suffered as much as, if not more, than Xavi about the team's lack of character. It's disappointing that this team never had true leadership at any moment."

ajnotkeith

Joan Laporta: "I finished the season pissed off and disappointed. I understand that we had injuries at one point, but losing against Cadiz, Villarreal, and Rayo Vallecano at home causes me to be disappointed at the team's attitude."

Joan Laporta: "I have suffered as much as, if not more, than Xavi about the team's lack of character. It's disappointing that this team never had true leadership at any moment."

If this quote isn't fake, I'm tired of Laporta and Xavi constantly blaming 'character' and 'intensity'. I spoke about this before.

Every single time the team does bad people are quick to pull out the typical, overused cliches about attitude and intensity as the reasons why we lost, when there are clear tactical issues obviously present. They are becoming meaningless platitudes blurted out with no real meaning or observations behind the words.

There are clear tactical deficiencies on the pitch and spouting off cliches about 'character' won't solve any of them.

Last edited:

Joan

And the solution to that is to keep all the veterans and add more 30+ year olds ?? (btw the quotes are real)

Don't you think of Busquets when you hear character?

When someone says mentality, Alba pops into my head.

(I wondered if they were real)

xXKonan

Lol this team hasn't had a good leader since Mascherano.

But this team has been bad for weeks now and it starts from the top Xavi, who has done fucking nothing to fix the issues. Yeah he found something that worked but teams started to adjust and he's failed to do and was getting outcoached big time in the past 6 weeks.

JamDav1982

Said it already but think the club will struggle big time for crowds next season if Xavi serves up this style again.

It is the most boring and one dimensional seen from any Barca team.

Fuck being a fan to turn up to games to be told after it that it meant nothing to team.

Laporta and Xavi have no sense of self relfection on what has been so bad about Barca in past couple months it seems.

Givenchy

It's lip service for the fans. How you gonna talk about lack of character and leaders whilst starting next season with Busi and Alba in the first 11. ohh don't buy a LB who will give Alba some competition nooo can't be having that

JamDav1982

Exactly as ever it is just words from the top of club and trying to tell fans what want to hear.

Xavi is guilty of it as well. Has an excuse for everything and rarely taking any responsibility for the poor performances in last few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans