Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

delancey

He didn't reject Arsenal per se. He just doesn't want to leave Real Sociedad in the middle of the season. Would probably be open to joining them in the summer.

https://twitter.com/carrusel/status/1616889886627201025

Same reason he renewed with Real Sociedad even with our interest. For now he's committed to playing for them, just like Pau Torres was with Villarreal despite interest from clubs like Man Utd.

Okay he is loyal. That is a nice quality. I respect that a lot.

kattanib

I swear this manager is a worthless piece of rag. He continues to play wide with two wingers and an attacking Gavi midfielder ? Busquets will be exposed with this stupid setup and Pedri will be confined to playing safe or else we receive lethal counters.

Idiot.. we have already established that this setup is inferior to having double pivot, one winger, and Pedri having the luxury to attack

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I swear this manager is a worthless peace of rag. He continues to play wide with two wingers and an attacking Gavi midfielder ? Busquets will be exposed with this stupid setup and Pedri will be confined to playing safe or else we receive lethal counters.

Idiot.. we have already established that this setup is inferior to having double pivot, one winger, and Pedri having the luxury to attack

Nah mate, two wingers and real width are needed to attack parked buses. 3-4-3 works better against more adventurous teams

jamrock

A win is win.

These games will come along and are what makes the difference between winning & losing a championship.

Over the last 3 season's we would lose or draw this game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Whatever his gameplan against parked buses with a back five is, it's not working... Same problems, wingers too wide and isolated, four defenders in the first line of build-up (one too many), fullbacks are in an inverted position and become useless, DM is too isolated on his own, the two CMs are too advanced, there is no midfield play.

Rory

If we win the league I'll be thankful and happy about it and Xavi will deserve some plaudits for that. However, I just don't see us moving in the right direction with him. This game today is another just over the line victory. No plan of action, we're simply a squad of players that are far better than every other squad in the league except real madrid. Of course we're going to be 1st or 2nd. Not even half into the season so being 1st right now counts for fuck all

ajnotkeith

A win is win.

These games will come along and are what makes the difference between winning & losing a championship.

Over the last 3 season's we would lose or draw this game.

They don't come along, this is how we play more often than not, let's be honest.

iniestaGOAT

If we win the league I'll be thankful and happy about it and Xavi will deserve some plaudits for that. However, I just don't see us moving in the right direction with him. This game today is another just over the line victory. No plan of action, we're simply a squad of players that are far better than every other squad in the league except real madrid. Of course we're going to be 1st or 2nd. Not even half into the season so being 1st right now counts for fuck all

The plan of action is not to concede goals.

Let's goooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans