Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Instead of using our vastly superior squad quality to blow away the opposition, we use it to nick a goal and then play keepaway with the ball for the entire game.

Quality of managing in Spain is terrible and probably worst out of all the top5 leagues but there is a lot of the season remaining, and common sense tells you teams will start to realise how bad we are against 5atb and the plan we have of defending with the ball after 1-0.

We will drop a lot of points come the 2nd half of the season.

Birdy

My patience is running low
It's the Nth game we play against 5ATB and Xavi is as clueless how to beat that as he was in day 1

JamDav1982

What the fuck is he thinking taking Christsen away to Cueta and then taking him on when game won?

Fucking ridiculous if now injured.

Same with Busi... at his age.. why take him away to Cueta? So he could have his 700th game at home?

Some bizarre decisions.

kattanib

It's the Nth game we play against 5ATB and Xavi is as clueless how to beat that as he was in day 1

You give them false hope instead of controlling the game and possessing the ball. The moment they feel that they see opportunities for attacking you counter. Thats how we scored our goal

jamrock

At Barcelona we should win all games 10-0 & play champagne football like we did against Madrid, that's the way all teams win league titles, they don't have games that they are crap & still win.

Growing up they would say thats what makes a championship team a champion, winning a good 5/6 games per season that they really shouldn't.

serghei

3 games in 1 week on 3 continents, players probably tired. Scored 3 vs Madrid in a top game, 5 in the cup, so I think the 3 points count the most today even if the performance disappointed big time.

Beat Sociedad and play better though. Need to sign a proper striker as back-up for Lewa. Fati is shit there, and Ferret is... Ferret.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

The honest truth is he doesn't see anything wrong with how we play as long as we get the 3 points. He can say whatever he wants to the press but...

Actions speak louder than words, and regardless of what he says about 'obligations', 'Barca DNA', or 'dominance', we are seeing the same type of approach to these games every single time, so most likely he is probably instructing the team to play like this.

He likely thinks nicking a goal and then holding on for dear life the whole game is a good approach against likes of Getafe. Maybe it will rack up points against league fodder but sure as hell will never, never, ever build a project which can compete in Europe.

JamDav1982

3 games in 1 week on 3 continents, players probably tired. Scored 3 vs Madrid in a top game, 5 in the cup, so I think the 3 points count the most.

Beat Sociedad and play better though.

Should be easy win for Bilbao tonight then.

Also most didnt play midweek... but Xavi chose to play Christensen and Busi for some bizarre reason.

xXKonan

So tired of him fucking with the back line in games.

Just leave it unless there's an injury or someone having a disaster of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans