Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Everyones minds were probably set on United except the players with something to prove, like Roberto and Ferran.

A win without breaking too much of a sweat. Not the most eye pleasing but it is what it is.

JohnN

We played with Ferran, Fati, Roberto, Kessie and Garcia. Keep it together boys, that lineup is never setting the world on fire under any coach. We did good and Lewa scored. If he could score against ManU that would be great.

Kul_z

With his idiotic changes cant see how we could manage to go past united. They would have couple of players back from suspension and they would be even stronger.

Barcilliant

He hasn't improved players? 😂

Dembele says hi
Mats
Balde
Gavi

Also the team has improved because we got better players, wtf kinda critique is that, you mean the same thing that happens to every team in the history of sports.

Jesus fucking Christ, bracilliant is a miserable little man to the point where is criticism doesn't even make sense some of the times.

Oh the team improved because we got better players, no shit Sherlock, teams be selling their best players & replacing them with worst ones, to help the team improve, that's what happens in sports & in life right?

A couple of fans on here, jeeezas.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock. That's pretty fucking obvious.
Balde and Gavi would improve anyway by getting more play time and they're young.
You can give him credit for Dembele because he's managed to keep him relatively injury free.
Mats lol. I'm not sure about that.

You are ignoring the fact that we are not even amongst the top 25 teams in Europe. La liga has been awful this season. I've actually watched a few other matches this season not involving the top two. The quality has been dire. The league simply isn't what it used to be say 5 or 6 years ago. Quality has declined drastically.
What excuse will Xavi have when we bow out against Utd? The ref, injuries, suspensions, the pitch....???
The guy is a fucking excuse machine. He just can't handle the pressure in Europe. So far the highlights of his managerial career are two wins against RM.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Balde and Gavi would improve anyway by getting more play time and they're young.
You can give him credit for Dembele because he's managed to keep him relatively injury free.

You are ignoring the fact that we are not even amongst the top 25 teams in Europe. La liga has been awful this season. I've actually watched a few other matches this season not involving the top two. The quality has been dire. The league simply isn't what it used to be say 5 or 6 years ago. Quality has declined drastically.
What excuse will Xavi have when we bow out against Utd? The ref, injuries, suspensions, the pitch....???
The guy is a fucking excuse machine. He just can't handle the pressure in Europe. So far the highlights of his managerial career are two wins against RM.

Lil bro you are delusional.

6 biggest improvements under xavi

Araujo
Mats
Dembele
Gavi
Pedri
Balde

Just cause you are young does not mean you will improve.

This is his first full season.

The biggest highlight of his career after his first full season will be winning the league.

jamrock

If your quick to blame him for everything, you should at keast give him credit where it's due, which includes gavi & Balde, we don't have a if machine that can tell what would happen IF this or that, he's the coach now & they have improved.

You're so quick to find faults you can't even give a bit of credit where it's due

Brah no disrespect, but your just a miserable dude, to the point, you make absolutely non sense claims like the team has only improve because we got better players.

What in the fuck kinda critique is that, seriously?.

Barcilliant

If your quick to blame him for everything, you should at keast give him credit where it's due, which includes gavi & Balde, we don't have a if machine that can tell what would happen IF this or that, he's the coach now & they have improved.

You're so quick to find faults you can't even give a bit of credit where it's due

Brah no disrespect, but your just a miserable dude, to the point, you make absolutely non sense claims like the team has only improve because we got better players.

It means Xavi can't make an average player or team look or play better.
How can someone like Benitez take an absolute shithouse Liverpool to a Cl win while Xavi cannot make it out of the CL group stages TWICE and is on the verge of a second consecutive EL ko lol!!!
Klopp can make donkeys like Gini, Henderson and Milner look like an effective,hard pressing unit.
Half of our issues are tactical and mental.
Xavi couldn't even pick up on the fact that Rashford was on the right targetting his loverboy Alonso.
His mentality sucks too. Always whining and looking for excuses. But hey we are winning a farmer's league so we must be doing ok, right??! 😂

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

He can improve a few players but still be poor, like i said the biggest thing about the team improving over lets say Koeman was the players he brought in. Pretty sure the entire forum knows i was totally against koeman as he was a poor coach but he did have some advantages eg his eye for spotting young talent; it doesnt mean that we cant criticise his performances when appropiate to do so.

Ter Stegen improved because he finally recovered from his surgery so including him is a huge fucking stretch.
Demeble started improving under koeman and has continued to develop under xavi so fair play.
Arujo's passing has improved

The rest i dont see the improvement you guys see.

There are substantially more negatives with xavi then there are positives at this point in time - should he get the sack? no not right now, but the criticisms are valid.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I can't wait until Xavi fucks up CL again next year. Than all his fan boys are going to be wondering what to say.
Last season the excuse was that it's his first season and that we need players. He pretty much got everyone he wanted and the club mortgaged it's future only to end up dumped from cl again.
I mean Xavi fan boys think la liga is everything. If it was the best or second best league in Europe it would be different.
No-one in Europe respects us anymore. They didn't like us in the beginning but at least we had a fearsome reputation. Nowadays we crumble against anyone with intensity. Look at Cadiz in Saturday. In the last 20 off minutes hit the post twice and had a few other chances.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

I can't wait until Xavi fucks up CL again next year. Than all his fan boys are going to be wondering what to say.
Last season the excuse was that it's his first season and that we need players. He pretty much got everyone he wanted and club mortgagaed future

You don't know ball lil bro please stop posting and quit embarrassing yourself

ajnotkeith

Araujo has probably grown the most. I don't think Dembele's 'improvement' is much of an improvement, just the fact he has finally been able to show his qualities without being injured for a long period of time.

With that said, Xavi hasn't demonstrated a bad eye for talent either, for example backing Dembele and Stegen when everyone was against them and wanted them out.

vegitot

He hasn't improved players? 😂

Dembele says hi
Mats
Balde
Gavi

Also the team has improved because we got better players, wtf kinda critique is that, you mean the same thing that happens to every team in the history of sports.

Jesus fucking Christ, bracilliant is a miserable little man to the point where is criticism doesn't even make sense some of the times.

Oh the team improved because we got better players, no shit Sherlock, teams be selling their best players & replacing them with worst ones, to help the team improve, that's what happens in sports & in life right?

A couple of fans on here, jeeezas.

Not sure about Mats. More like he backs to his peak form thanks to his new hair.

Agree about Dembele, Gavi and Balde. Xavi clearly helps them with his instruction. Araujo too.

jairzinho

Don't think we'll ever win anything in Europe with this guy at the helm. Even if we scrape through tonight, it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans