Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

The top scorer lists in the other leagues don't look any better.

None of the leagues are that strong right now, arguably the Premier League is the best, but the idea that it is head and shoulders above the rest is nonsense

Actually they all look far better than La Liga lol.

iniestaGOAT

Man, really depressing to be a Barca fan these days. Been a fan since 88 and I can't remember the club being stuck in such a rut.

People forget that la liga is not what it used to be. That is why alot of people don't rate winning the league much.
I remember back in the day teams like Deportivo, Valencia, Villareal,AM, Sevilla etc were not only strong in la liga but competing in Europe too.
Bottom line we need to get rid of Xavi. The club needs a top coach and needs to support him too. No use hiring a top coach 8f the board doesn't support him and the Catalan press just badger him.
Imagine if another manager lost 8n the round of 32 Europa league. The press would be screaming for his head but cause it's golden boy Xavi he gets a pass. No criticism of him.
People have a right to be pessimistic. Gavi and Pedri are still too raw, our attack is pure shit and Xavi is just clueless.
At the moment both Tuchel and Poch are looking at the Real Madrid job. I would take Tuchel anyday. He's actually won stuff unlike Poch.

Stop lying lil bro why are you crying?

Every one knows you were rooting for united to win

Devils

More devastating is that after lewa next one is pedri with 5 goals. Speaks a lot about our attack

Attack is trash.

What can you expect from a manager who spends 130m on Raphinha and Ferran Torres?

Could have gotten Ziyech on loan and Di Maria on a free and we would be far superior while spending 0 on transfer fees.

ajnotkeith

Because united had a fully fit squad right?

United missed Eriksen, Antony, Lisandro, Martial in first leg who are all key players for ETH and starters when fit. We missed Dembele.

Didn't hear ETH crying about injuries then and they probably deserved to win at Camp Nou.

Fact is injuries and suspensions are something every team in the world deals with and United dealt with just that first leg. We didn't gain any advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans