Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

So Barca win the league and Real are still better side even if dont win CL...

A couple days ago 'only trophies matter'... text book Serghie to contradict his own argument.

Top stuff by Serghie.

Go tell us again as did a couple weeks back how Xavi wont want Messi back as he will make Barca worse in CL and be useless in La Liga other than against the poor sides.

Apologies... now Xavi wants Messi you have him as a clear obvious signing and lie about some 'money' argument.

Usual. Clueless.

serghei

The only reason why we will win this league ahead of Madrid is the hard work done by Xavi and the players. But it's hard to cope or understand that when you're a frustrated fan who can't accept that we're not as good anymore. And that the club is going through a bad time with many problems in all areas.

JamDav1982

Serghie Rules
The only reason why we will win this league ahead of Madrid is the hard work done by Xavi and the players. But it's hard to cope or understand that when you're a frustrated fan who can't accept that we're not as good anymore.

Haha absolute nonsense.

Usual shite from Serghie... Real still better even if win only Copa and Barca win league.. or even if dont win copa.

Couple days ago all about 'only winning trophies' matters.

Usual.

Go on and tell us all how Messi is a signing you want now you were wrong about Xavi not wanting him... Couple weeks ago he was a greedy, lazy wee rate who makes team worse in Europe and cant perform v any La Liga sides bar the dross.

More textbook Serghie arguing with himself to suit that days point of view.

'Frustrated fan who can accept team not as good anymore' from the biggest glory hunter going and wanted coaches sacked when won 2 titles in a row and top for a a 3rd.

serghei

Of course Real Madrid are the better team.... :lol:

Winning a league ahead of them doesn't automatically mean that we're the better team. It just means that we worked better than them and we were more focused and determined during the majority of the season.

JamDav1982

Of course Real Madrid are the better team.... :lol:

Winning a league ahead of them doesn't automatically mean that we're the better team. It just means that we worked better than them and we were more focused and determined during the majority of the season.

Nonsense as usual.

Yes all that is part of being a team.... Stop trying to have cake and eat it of Barca winning and still Real being better.

On Messi.., what changed in last two weeks from below?

You vanished after mumbling something about money when clearly none of below if about money if him as a player makes Barca worse in CL and 'not needed' in league.

Messi can't do shit in CL, if anything he'll be a negative factor because of his terrible workrate. Only thing he can do is make us repeat a La Liga title next season and provide a bit more entertainment vs low quality sides like Getafe and Elche. That plus nostalgia factor.

Hard pass. We are already proving we can win domestically without him, so what he can bring at this age is not needed.

Our best hope is his notorious greed protects us from this transfer.

If we are trying to improve our intensity levels and our CL form, then past it players like Messi who don't press and barely move off the ball is the last thing we should do.

serghei

Nonsense as usual.

Yes all that is part of being a team.

On Messi.., what changed in last two weeks from below?

You vanished after mumbling something about money when clearly none of below if about money if him as a player makes Barca worse in CL and 'not needed' in league.

Messi can't do shit in CL, if anything he'll be a negative factor because of his terrible workrate. Only thing he can do is make us repeat a La Liga title next season and provide a bit more entertainment vs low quality sides like Getafe and Elche. That plus nostalgia factor.

Hard pass. We are already proving we can win domestically without him, so what he can bring at this age is not needed.

If we are trying to improve our intensity levels and our CL form, then past it players like Messi who don't press and barely move off the ball is the last thing we should do.

That's all you know. Taking things out of context is to you what barking is to a dog.

JamDav1982

That's all you know. Getting things out of context is to you what barking is to a dog.
Haha more lies.

There is no other context required.

'Messi cant cope in CL'
'Messi not needed in League'.

Simple.

Then when realise wrong on Xavi not wanting him try best to weasel out of that by saying 'heres what I really meant'.

Usual.

There is literally nothing to be taken out of context on below... clear as day.

serghei

Haha more lies.

There is no other context required.

'Messi cant cope in CL'
'Messi not needed in League'.

Simple.

Then when realise wrong on Xavi not wanting him try best to weasel out of that by saying 'heres what I really meant'.

Usual.

Actually, you are also good at randomly changing the subject once someone calls you out on your shit. Tell us how Barca's squad is better than Madrid's :lol:.

I can do this all day long if I want as well, but it's fecking dumb.

JamDav1982

Serghies latest mental gymnastics...

''Please dont take me out of context when I say Messi will be a negative factor in CL and not needed for the league and when I said should give him a HARD PASS'

Please ignore that opinion of two weeks ago when I thought Xavi would not want him and replace it with my new opinion that Messi signing makes sense now Xavi wants him''

ajnotkeith

Actually, you are also good at randomly changing the subject once someone calls you out on your shit. Tell us how Barca's squad is better than Madrid's :lol:.

I can do this all day long if I want as well, but it's fecking dumb.
Their squad is not as good as you think. Their players just look better on a stats and individual level because they are in a very lax, expressive system where they don't have many responsibilities.

Its the opposite here where individually players like Lewa will suffer more for uber-high press all game.

JamDav1982

Their squad is not as good as you think. Their players just look better on a stats and individual level because they are in a very lax, expressive system where they don't have many responsibilities.

Its the opposite here where individually players like Lewa will suffer more for uber-high press all game.
Likes of Serghie claims Real are better even if they win nothing and Barca win league as he thinks it adds to Xavis achievement this season.

He said at start of season Barca are hundreds of millions behind Real and wouldnt challenge for years... yet now tries to take some strange W for me saying Barca were much better than that and had if anything a slightly better squad and would compete and at least go close to La Liga title.

Bizarre mental gymnastics as ever.

Rules now are League only matters for Barca and Europe only matters for Real and use one to boost the others achievments but never to look at it negatively.

serghei

They can thrive in such system only because they have immense individual players, such as Benzema, latest Ballon d'Or winner, Vinicius, top 2 wingers in the world next to Mbappe, the best keeper in the world by a distance in Courtois.

No offense, but who thinks Madrid don't have an incredible collection of world class players is delusional. The only reason why they can win so much without having a very cohesive team is becasue the quality in that team is extremely high on an individual level.

Hard to say how good our first 11 is because 2 of the best players in it, Dembele and Pedri can't stay fit without picking up injuries on constant basis. Hard to build something with such physically weak players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans