Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

They have clearly better squad and also no injuries to key players like Vinicus. Makes a whole lot of differrence. If Dembele would be fit all season like Vinicius, and Vini injured all the time in the most important games... things could have been different.
Benzema misses every other league game with knocks, I have no idea how you can say in one breath he is a top key player for them and then that they have had no injuries to key players.

Would imagine he has missed just as much or near as Dembele so far.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well that's half my point. Madrid have Benzema, we have Lewandowski. Either of these go down and there is no replacement either. We beat Madrid last year 4-0 half because Madrid were toothless without him.

The squads are very comparable, only that our rotation options are not performing and there's are to an extent.

We're walking the league, there walking the CL. Difference in the teams (discounting injury timings) is the managers experience in knockout tournaments.

Not sure I want to bet on Xavi catching up to Ancelotti's CL experience.

JamDav1982

So they have a much better squad.. but Barca have a far worse squad and much more injuries to key players and stll are double digits ahead in league.

Let me guess... all Xavi.

ajnotkeith

Dembele and Benzema missed pretty much identical amount of games over this season to injury, yet Dembele is chronically injured whilst Madrid have no injuries to key players ever.

Makes no sense.

serghei

So they have a much better squad.. but Barca have a far worse squad and much more injuries to key players and stll are double digits ahead in league.

Let me guess... all Xavi.

Combination of multiple factors.

Barca more motivated and focused in the league because they know they have very slim chances in CL. Xavi more hungry for his first and most accessible big title is also a big factor surely.

JamDav1982

Barca were favs v Man Utd
Dembele and Benzema missed pretty much identical amount of games over this season to injury, yet Dembele is chronically injured whilst Madrid have no injuries to key players ever.

Makes no sense.

Makes about as much sense as claiming Barca have far worse squad and far more injuries to key players yet are double digits ahead in league.

JamDav1982

Combination of multiple factors.

Barca more motivated and focused in the league because they know they have very slim chances in CL. Xavi more hungry for his first and most accessible big title is also a big factor surely.

No chance.

Barca are not winning league as Real want it less at all.

Also Barca to be fair got put out of EL by a better team than any Real have faced this year in CL.

Even if think Barca made mistakes that game.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi: “300 minutes without scoring? We didn't concede either.”

QUOTE OF THE SEASON

WE MOVE

BJJ

Only thing I know is you will be celebrating if we lose or draw that one you Madrista

You ain't fooling anybody l

Has this fool always been like this ??? He's definitely not a Barca fan, but even the Madridista duo we have on this forum (Morten & Wolfe) aren't toxic at all. I wonder why a so-called Barca fan would be all about excessive destructive criticism
You're the fool. Toxicity? That's something that has been at the club since Lucho left and the amigos took over. Now we have a "Barca DNA" coach who is clueless and has us play shit on a stick football. If he was successful I would be ok with it but we've been dumped out of EL early twice in a fucking row. Are people going to pretend there's no issue here. The club has been going nowhere fast for three years. Messi managed to mask many issues in the domestic front but European football has exposed us brutally and some people still think it's all about la liga

iniestaGOAT

You're the fool. Toxicity? That's something that has been at the club since Lucho left and the amigos took over. Now we have a "Barca DNA" coach who is clueless and has us play shit on a stick football. If he was successful I would be ok with it but we've been dumped out of EL early twice in a fucking row. Are people going to pretend there's no issue here. The club has been going nowhere fast for three years. Messi managed to mask many issues in the domestic front but European football has exposed us brutally and some people still think it's all about la liga

So you admit Messi is your daddy

Redbuck

So who's fault is it ??? Xavi ??? These shitty problems have been here long before Xavi, and he's trying to solve the ones that are within his power. Sure he has his own faults (Almost everyone in this forum agrees to this fact), but you're literally the only person in this forum who makes Xavi out to be root of Barcelona's problems. I wonder whether you did this for Valverde, Setien and Koeman, since the only thing good enough for you to post on this forum is destructive criticism of FC Barcelona

jamrock

Time is the master of all things

😂😂😂😂

Retard fan base.

200m for a League championship, net spend on the summer of around 40m.

Know what's that's 10x better than? Spending twice as much for 4th.

Great return on investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans