Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ

Sad thing is we have to put up with this shit next season too and Real won't be so charitable.

He absolutely HAS to go. Laporta doesn't have the balls though. He would rather mortgage a further slice of our future.

ajnotkeith

Its just concerning that Xavi doesn't seem to understand his very own team that he created and instructed to play this way.

Our greatest strength is the press and intensity. Yesterday we played a team that is very fit and very press resistant and got played off the park. That is what there is to it.

It's not that we just had a random off day because they did the double over us last season too and drew at Camp Nou. The aggro pressing just doesn't work against Rayo.

It is the same reason why the team is weak in Europe as well. Teams like Man U play against strong presses all the time and have speed and power to escape that.

We need to show more as a team than just being good in intensity and pressing.

Messigician

Its just concerning that Xavi doesn't seem to understand his very own team that he created and instructed to play this way.

Our greatest strength is the press and intensity. Yesterday we played a team that is very fit and very press resistant and got played off the park. That is what there is to it.

It's not that we just had a random off day because they did the double over us last season too and drew at Camp Nou. The aggro pressing just doesn't work against Rayo.

It is the same reason why the team is weak in Europe as well. Teams like Man U play against strong presses all the time and have speed and power to escape that.

We need to show more as a team than just being good in intensity and pressing.

Bro Rayo have 1 win in the last 10 game in a meme league

ajnotkeith

Who would you bring instead of Xavi?
I think he needs to continue in the next season at least, just because he did win the league and a big project/investment has been made on his urging, so, he deserves the third season to see the culmination of his project and if he can build on the league win.

Nagelsmann by looks of it will be available for a while.

fergus90

I think he needs to continue in the next season at least, just because he did win the league and a big project/investment has been made on his urging, so, he deserves the third season to see the culmination of his project and if he can build on the league win.

Nagelsmann by looks of it will be available for a while.
I think Nagelsmann will end up at Tottenham for next season.

Seems a good club for him, no expectations to win the league and then look to move to a bigger club after that.

BusiTheKing

I think we match the level of our players sort of. We don't have a single player who can do something individually great on a reliable basis and so naturally some games of the season are going to end up like this.

What do you expect from these players honestly? We have some interesting talent no doubt but they all have that flaw that prevents them from being world class.

Raphinha has the hallmarks of a good winger but he doesn't cut through defenses.

Pedri is elegant and technically brilliant but he hasn't got much forward drive in him.

Ansu is very talented but physically is unfit for professional football.

Lewa was WC but is getting old.

Realistiaclly we could have avoided conceding and churned home another 1-0 but sometimes shit happens and when it does, we just don't have the quality to bail us out of these situations.

ajnotkeith

People here wants to get rid? I approve, though for different reasons.
Never winning the league again anyway with Ancelotti regardless who is manager of Barca. Madrid's point average this year is abysmal.
I think we match the level of our players sort of. We don't have a single player who can do something individually great on a reliable basis and so naturally some games of the season are going to end up like this.

What do you expect from these players honestly? We have some interesting talent no doubt but they all have that flaw that prevents them from being world class.

Raphinha has the hallmarks of a good winger but he doesn't cut through defenses.

Pedri is elegant and technically brilliant but he hasn't got much forward drive in him.

Ansu is very talented but physically is unfit for professional football.

Lewa was WC but is getting old.

Realistiaclly we could have avoided conceding and churned home another 1-0 but sometimes shit happens and when it does, we just don't have the quality to bail us out of these situations.
I don't think it is 'shit happens' and 'some games just end up like this' if we have lost 3 times and drawn once with Rayo in the last 4 games, only scoring 1 goal in those 4.

It's obviously something to do with the matchup.

Porque

The obvious problem is that with the lack of attacking ideas, that we will drop Messi in there and next season return to Messidepencia.

Post Messi, and if Xavi is still here, we will be back in the situation of having no clue how to replace him nor play without him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We'll look better once Dembouz is back, plus Messi's vision next season will be enough for unlocking LL defenses.

I don't blame Xavi that much. Imo it's poor depth due to terrible squad planning and lack of quality in the final third without Dembele. Xavi also showed himself to be a pretty inflexible coach but it's not like he has the right players for his setup outside the Gala 11.

I would only sack him next season if we fail to win LL and get knocked out of CL early again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans