Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

If you defend Xavi like that, how much would you defend Iniesta?? :LOL:

I defend all Barca legends.
People who bled for my club.

I always wondered everywhere I go I see people defend our legend. Xavi Hernandez.
Twitter, reddit etc.
Always wondered how come in here that is not the case

Today I realize it's cause any post where you defend Xavi is deleted.

Barca forum my ass..Madridforum

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I defend all Barca legends.
People who bled for my club.

I always wondered everywhere I go I see people defend our legend. Xavi Hernandez.
Twitter, reddit etc.
Always wondered how come in here that is not the case

Today I realize it's cause any post where you defend Xavi is deleted.

Barca forum my ass..Madridforum

How old are you bre, i assume you were a kid during the Pep years that's why you love them so much :love:

iniestaGOAT

You've been reported by three different users during the last 20 minutes, a new record since I've became a mod. Congratulations.

Defend Xavi all you want but insults isn't going to make you look cooler. Not sure if you're a wannabe gangster or just trying too hard to be funny.

Lil bro became a mod on Madridforum trying to be cool,
decides to come at me..

hop off these nutz before you get spanked too.

iniestaGOAT

Garcia Pimienta (Las Palmas coach): "Football is ungrateful. Xavi coached in Qatar and came to Barcelona at a difficult time, risking his future to help the club. He won the league, but football has no memory. He deserves the best."

Xavi: "When we arrived we met the goal, even with options to fight for the league, the second season was very good, but in the third we are not meeting expectations."

All facts..

first season he did well,
second he overachieved,
Third he failed.. thats why he leaves.

But regular posters aka bums on this thread wanna talk greasy
No one takes you seriously

We see right through you..

Loki

Xavi: "I think that the process of being Barça's coach doesn't compensate, it's my perception. There is struggling and that causes wear and tear. The day to day is not enjoyable, I have seen it in many coaches, I have seen them suffer even winning. That's why the other day I asked for a reflection in this regard. In another club, it does compensate to be a coach. Arrasate told me that he enjoyed it from Monday to Friday, I didn't. And this is the big difference. In other countries, it is surely enjoyed, but not here. And that's my reflection, that's what I told the president."

Did one coach ever whined so much as Xavi does in last couple of weeks? It just looks like a weak try to divert the focus from his failures as a coach. I think I never changed my opinion about a person that fast as I did about Xavi.
What did he expect is going to happen at a club as big as barcelona, if you manage to win only 2 games comfortably in over 6 months and rank 4th in LaLiga. If he can't handle critics, maybe he should search for a new job.

But Laporta already confirmed, that Xavi only has this job because of his name. Any other would have been fired by now. How can Xavi continue being a coach if he has any self-respect left. The president confirmed, that you don't have the job because of your skills, but because of your name. It's pathetic.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi on Real Madrid and referees: “They adulterate the competition completely every week. It’s the truth. A blind person can see it. It’s up to you [the press] to report on it

Let him cook
Go out swinging Xavi Hernandez

This is why the real ones love you and respect you.

BJJ

Xavi on Real Madrid and referees: “They adulterate the competition completely every week. It’s the truth. A blind person can see it. It’s up to you [the press] to report on it

Let him cook
Go out swinging Xavi Hernandez

This is why the real ones love you and respect you.
🤣 everyone knows that and plenty of coaches have mentioned this before. Yet ,you are trying to portray Xavi as a hero for stating the obvious.
Bottom line he was shit. Luckiest league win ever and had more support from board, the fans and media than any previous coach. Even guys like Pep and Lucho wouldn't have had so much support.
He simply doesn't have the right personality for the job and tactically he's poor. Just wings it and than fires off excuses about the grass, the sun, the ref, VAR, media blah blah

Last edited:

Messigician

Your post in the thread Xavi Hernandez was deleted. Reason: Final warning

No wonder this thread is filled with nonsense.. mods delete every post that support and defend our legend!

The god himself!

ITs sad. They might as well call it MADRIDFORUM.
Yeah I had posts deleted too recently for basically no reason.

Worrying trend on barcaforum I’ve noticed

serghei

Garcia Pimienta (Las Palmas coach): "Football is ungrateful. Xavi coached in Qatar and came to Barcelona at a difficult time, risking his future to help the club. He won the league, but football has no memory. He deserves the best."

Xavi: "When we arrived we met the goal, even with options to fight for the league, the second season was very good, but in the third we are not meeting expectations."

All facts..

first season he did well,
second he overachieved,
Third he failed.. thats why he leaves.

But regular posters aka bums on this thread wanna talk greasy
No one takes you seriously

We see right through you..

That's the club. They even managed to drive Pep away, imagine that. That tells you a lot about all the bullshit inside. First sign of problems and they act like total idiots.

Day the club is sold to someone capable is gonna be golden. It's not only about money, but also about getting rid of the bullshit politics that drag the club down.

JamDav1982

Xavi taking over at a 'diffcult time' is over played.

He inherited a lot of good players and was hundreds of millions to spend on top of it.

This idea that Xavi is meeting same fate as Pep and Lucho is laughable when he is on his way out due to bad results.

ajnotkeith

That's the club. They even managed to drive Pep away, imagine that. That tells you a lot about all the bullshit inside. First sign of problems and they act like total idiots.

Day the club is sold to someone capable is gonna be golden. It's not only about money, but also about getting rid of the bullshit politics that drag the club down.
You say 'driven away by problems' as if it was his choice to leave and the mess of the club is why he's going.

Reality is he was due to be sacked for bad results and devised this plan to leave at the end of the season to take a moral victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans