Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Shocking game for Xavi..it seems that every time he is put under pressure this season, he falls apart(and keep in mind he was one of the rested players). Other time he would have taken the control and thats why our possesion dropped so much in the second half. Without Iniesta and Alexis, with Cesc dead after 60 minutes I don't see us haven't too manny chances at title.

M

mitkoa7x

Shocking game for Xavi..it seems that every time he is put under pressure this season, he falls apart(and keep in mind he was one of the rested players). Other time he would have taken the control and thats why our possesion dropped so much in the second half. Without Iniesta and Alexis, with Cesc dead after 60 minutes I don't see us haven't too manny chances at title.

this :cry::cry::cry:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
facepalm_.jpg

Clockwise

Buccaneer

no Maria, that's exaggerated. It's true that he has been a bit below his standards for the last few games but, it's not exactly that he falls apart first and then our game falls apart. his game is influenced by those who are around him. we have been average in some qualities in our play that are fundamental to bring the best out of Xavi. Can't put it all on his shoulder and leave him with little support and expect miracle. That's somewhat similar to what Leo has to go through in Argentina and sometimes even in Barcelona. Our overall game has been sub par lately and that's not only due to Xavi. when we provide good pressing, movement and defensive cover we steamroll the opponents regardless of who they are (that's been a very distinct difference between the first team and the selected B team that played in the CL for us) but when we don't press and move the other team (specially a team like RM) will do and reap the advantage.

karthik

There was a moment in the second half when he pulled in a great first touch trick on Kaka in their half. Also in our half that close play with Pique and Alves was terrific. :worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: Xavi got angry... And of course the Interistas don't like the facts, like they don't like being pointed out how they never should have won the league that they robbed off Juventus

Maria

The things Xavi said in private are no worse than what Mou and his bitches say in public..but I hope everyone is still happy with Rosell..for a few millions he gave BarcaTV to Mediapro, a known madridista network. Good business indeed :facepalm:..imagine if Xavi would have sai something worse:facepalm:..lets'hope all this charade won't influence Pep at the sisning of his new contract.
Sometimes I miss Laporta so badly it's not even funny(and it's not like he was some kind of saint either). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans