Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Xavi is married.

“A girlfriend is demanding and she is also distracting. I ended my last relationship five years ago. Back then, I was only a reserve for Barcelona. I thought the age was to blame, that I am still young and I have to wait for my turn. It was not the case. Once I ended up with girls, my game got better.”

~Xavi said that a year ago.

karthik

He is an automated system in the central midfield. Too bad his goal was disallowed. It was a magnificent ball from Leo and a fantastic touch and effort by Xavi

B

barcelonista

“A girlfriend is demanding and she is also distracting. I ended my last relationship five years ago. Back then, I was only a reserve for Barcelona. I thought the age was to blame, that I am still young and I have to wait for my turn. It was not the case. Once I ended up with girls, my game got better.”

~Xavi said that a year ago.

What a quote! :worthy: I love him even more now. :wub:

Yvonne_8

He had a girlfriend, Elsa, she left him shortly before the world cup 2010 because of his obsession with football. Since then he has been single, although he stated a few times recently that he would love to have a child..

F

Flavia

Yep, Elsa, she's a lunatic for leaving him. He'll probably start dating again when he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans