Yaya Toure

B

blueduck

one of peps biggest favorite is african. and a muslim. how do you explain that duckie?

also, the reason why there's so much difference between cesc and tourés transfer is that cesc is not a player that arsenal wants to get rid of, they'd rather kill children than get rid of cesc, but we would do it with open arms.

:lol:

I'm only doing a bit of shit stirring.

stir.gif

ryuken

OK, thanks to that moron, mother fucker, stupid human being - Seluk ( Gay name, i pity his parents ), ADIOS YAYA. I bid you farewell.

Hydro2oo9

I'd hate to see Toure go to Chelsea or Citeh. Citeh because it would help them win things(which I never want to see as I hate the way they will be doing this via a foreign owner and not a local business man) and selling Toure to Chelsea would give them extra power in the Champions league next season. Chelsea may not be in rival in terms of the battles with Espanyol and Real Madrid, but they are a rival in the way that they are one of the biggest threats towards Barcelonas european chances. I personally don't see how Pep can favour the little diving drama queen Busquets over Toure, as Toure offers something different to the midfield, he offers a psychical pressence and does a great job of picking up the pieces in the midfield, which to me, every successfull team needs in their midfield. Busquets will get better though and in the future may become an even better player than Toure. Giving chances to La Masia products is great, but I liked Toure and thought he was more key to the team then people give him credit for.

B

BlueRevolution

I'd hate to see Toure go to Chelsea or Citeh. Citeh because it would help them win things(which I never want to see as I hate the way they will be doing this via a foreign owner and not a local business man) and selling Toure to Chelsea would give them extra power in the Champions league next season. Chelsea may not be in rival in terms of the battles with Espanyol and Real Madrid, but they are a rival in the way that they are one of the biggest threats towards Barcelonas european chances. I personally don't see how Pep can favour the little diving drama queen Busquets over Toure, as Toure offers something different to the midfield, he offers a psychical pressence and does a great job of picking up the pieces in the midfield, which to me, every successfull team needs in their midfield. Busquets will get better though and in the future may become an even better player than Toure. Giving chances to La Masia products is great, but I liked Toure and thought he was more key to the team then people give him credit for.

So whats the difference between Man City and Chelsea? You say you don`t want Man City to get Yaya because the have a foreign owner and not a local businessman but your reason for not wanting Chelsea to have him is because they will challenge you in the CL.Since when has Roman been a local businessman,and you wanted to go that far to say Citys owner isn`t local, maybe we should apply that to glory hunting supporters as well.Cos thats what you seem to be and your certainly not local.

Merv

There has been reports that he has already signed for a premier league club but will not say who it is

I saw it on Skysports news earlier this evening. Made it sound like a done deal.......

Here's the article I found:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6189984,00.html

I will pay 10% of all my future earnings if someone puts a bullet in Toure's agent's head.

Perhaps we can deal if you take care of Raiola in exchange. lol

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Selling Yaya is just stupid, I really want to know the reason behind all this. There just has to be one.
Actually, I'd say there's three:
1) His agent is the biggest douchebag ever. I can't see one good reason for him to stick by Seluk after his absolutely scumbag statements, where he as an example has attacked not only Pep, but Keita and Busquets aswell. I'd say this is 65% why he has to go.

2) His performances were under standard last season, and he looked as if he couldn't be arsed to chase back a ball that he had lost, which is one of the qualities a DM has to have, what we in Sweden call, jävlar anamma. 30%

3) We need the money for Cesc. 5%

D

djw1992

He was outstanding in the last game of the season against Valladolid; if he goes to Man City or wherever and starts performing like that on a consistent basis, then we may end up regretting selling him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He was outstanding in the last game of the season against Valladolid; if he goes to Man City or wherever and starts performing like that on a consistent basis, then we may end up regretting selling him.

argument fail.

if he had played like that all season we wouldn't be selling him at all.

Home of Barca Fans