Yaya Toure

Evil

Shabazz
Yeah, Yaya did a great job last season against Chelsea and ManUnited playing at Center back, especially since it was basically his first time to be thrown in that position in such a crucial match. He's definitely an asset. Busquets is great as well, for moving the ball around and keeping position, but he's no were as strong as Yaya.. but he'll grow into it I guess.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Unless and until its some thing like Yaya = De Rossi + jeremy Menez + 40 mill, I'm no way accepting him to be sold:angry:

My problem with selling Yaya is we are not only losing the best DM there is, but also restricting Busi to defensive role while he can be toned into the perfect Xavi' successor... I'm not never gonna accept selling Yaya to finance other positions

Last edited:
V

Valon

To be honest I don't see De Rossi being a hit outside of Rome, dunno it might be just me. He's a great player nonetheless.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Estels comment is more like wishful thinking than anything else i guess, as his swap deal conditions are way off being realistic anyway. And i agree ... cant honestly see De Rossi leaving Roma at all.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Estels comment is more like wishful thinking than anything else i guess, as his swap deal conditions are way off being realistic anyway. And i agree ... cant honestly see De Rossi leaving Roma at all.

Well Estel wants to keep the buyers away by claiming ridiculous prices :D

zanela

A player of De Rossi's talent & ability can be a hit anywhere. Although, it probably could all come down to the mental & emotional aspects of the Roma departure IF he'd leave. But, till then Estel & Me can still dream of the romanista playing for us someday. :wub:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Actually i feel like he is one of the more overrated players among members of this forum.

On a sidenote i kinda expect a swap deal incl. him, maybe in winter already.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Exactly! He is as overrated as Iniesta on this forum :rolleyes:
Oh come on ... Yaya is a very good midfielder. He however is not the ' absolutely flawless, clearly best DM in the world by a big margin' like a lot of ppl are making him here. ANd i would consider this overrating tbh ...

V

Valon

I consider Yaya a great player but he's not the best DM in the world in my book. But he works great for us so I wouldn't want us to change him.

zanela

Oh come on ... Yaya is a very good midfielder. He however is not the ' absolutely flawless, clearly best DM in the world by a big margin' like a lot of ppl are making him here. ANd i would consider this overrating tbh ...

I'd like to know who these lot of people are who said that?

Home of Barca Fans