Yaya Toure

Merv

Just read on Sport that Yaya was subbed because of 'slight physical problems'. I guess we'll have to wait to see how serious along with Initesta. :(

Pepe Silvia

You can usually tell when Yaya is ailing from something his swag turns into a hobble. He didn't appear injured. Hope he and Don Andres are cool.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't very pleased with Yaya performance vs. Zaragoza but then again he did play with Keita and that rarely looked well.

iced1776

he played very deep yesterday. back to how it was last season.
better performance than against osasuna though

I disagree. The deeper Yaya plays, the less effective he is. If you want the best out of Yaya he needs to be up by the center line just behind the playmakers, not just behind the centerbacks covering for the fullbacks.

G

Gooner

im very interested to see how song does against toure. if there is a new toure it is song defiantly.

toure is superior to song at the moment but i wouldn’t swap them as song has the potential to be the best holding midfielder in the world.
i dont really rate the tough tackling types like mascherano, de rossi, essien ect
toure and song are the two best at that they do.

also busquets – horrendously overrated.

IraqiCulé

Busquets is definitely not overrated by fans that's for sure.

However, I think Guardiola & Del Bosque know what they're doing because he's a starter for club & country.

G

Gooner

Busquets is definitely not overrated by fans that's for sure.

However, I think Guardiola & Del Bosque know what they're doing because he's a starter for club & country.

yaya is much better than busquets.

Barcelona at the moment has an obsession with forcing their youth players. you can do a lot better than pique at the back.

arsenal currently have a golden generation coming through. Look out for jack Wilshire Kieran Gibbs and Aaron Ramsey.

adil_909

he should play the role he played vs. valencia - higher up the field. let busi sit deeper. and diaby looks far more impressive than song.

adil_909

Barcelona at the moment has an obsession with forcing their youth players. you can do a lot better than pique at the back.

arsenal currently have a golden generation coming through. Look out for jack Wilshire Kieran Gibbs and Aaron Ramsey.

1.) an arsenal fan criticising another club for playing young players....hahahah now we've seen it all.

2.) your golden generation is wilshire gibbs and ramsey, and ours is iniesta xavi messi. says it all i think!

3.) will gooner be a goner on wednesday?

Pepe Silvia

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans