Yaya Toure

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yaya was the best Barcelona player in 2007/08. Since then, he's been immense and versatile in several key matches and i think that's why he's so highly rated. He is great on the ball as well, which is special for a DM.

ya know i actually agree with u... he is amazing but rarely TBH i think like 4-5 matches all season i have been wowed by him for me he is a beastly player but sergi has more of a head for the game

Both these comments are correct imo. This season unfortunally Yaya has not been playing like last seasons. But now he's starting to play very well. So I don't think he's overrated overall, but maybe we praise him to much when he does a decent match - cause' we all know what happens when he finds his form.

B

beautifulgame

Meta. Yaya is overrated on here but Djila is the best DM in the world? You cannot make that argument for the plain fact that he hasn't played a string of games in ages, let alone having been on form.

Furthermore, Djila is not half the footballer Yaya is.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
djila was the best DM in the world before his injury.

and given time and games to fully recover from his injury, he will be the best again.

he's a giant version of claude makelele.

what a beast.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
While you are right that Busquets has been better for the most part this season and that Djila plays like Makelele with more height, he's still only the poor man's version of Makelele. He's just not very good at football.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
For me Essien is the best.. DM's seem to get overated.. like lass diara i swear the man just runs around kicking and barging into people yet he is called great

Lemmi

The Reckoner
neither was maka, toure is twice the footballer that maka was and can also head the ball. overrated fuck, he deserves all the love he gets from me because everytime i have seen him live (4 times now) he has been MOM.

my hero.

essien isnt a great DM, he is a great box to box CM.

B

beautifulgame

neither was maka, toure is twice the footballer that maka was and can also head the ball. overrated fuck, he deserves all the love he gets from me because everytime i have seen him live (4 times now) he has been MOM.

my hero.

Let us celebrate in his honor.

CelAbratchions Bitches.

desoe

my hero.

applause.gif

V

Valon

I always rated M.Diarra as the best DM in the world before his injury but at the moment when on form Yaya ( key word on form ) is the best I believe but Busquets has been better than Yaya this season.

And what Lemmi said about Essien he's not a DM he's a Btb CM and the best in that role actually.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yaya the best DM in the world....if you really think that your are seriously deluded and need to take off the rose tinted specs.

Home of Barca Fans