Yaya Toure

G

Gooner

1.) an arsenal fan criticising another club for playing young players....hahahah now we've seen it all.

2.) your golden generation is wilshire gibbs and ramsey, and ours is iniesta xavi messi. says it all i think!

3.) will gooner be a goner on wednesday?

ramsey, wilshere and gibbs are all 17-19. give them time.

both ramsey and gibbs have long term injuries, gibbs was so good many arsenal fans were calling for him to permanently replace clichy when he were just 18.

also dont disregard the fact song, diaby and fabregas arnt our youth players. fabregas joined as a 16 year old – are Barcelona seriously going to try and take credit for his development?? song we brought in from the wilderness, signed him as a 17 year old from a club called Bastia. diaby we signed from aurrexes reserve team when he were 18. These players learnt their trade at arsenal.

also last time i checked messi was from Argentina, how come we get accused of stealing cesc by bringing him to London before he could sign professional terms. yet Barcelona bring in messi from Argentina before he would sign with newels old boys? and you take credit for him.

hypocrites!! bloody hypocrites!!!!

adil_909

ramsey, wilshere and gibbs are all 17-19. give them time.

both ramsey and gibbs have long term injuries, gibbs was so good many arsenal fans were calling for him to permanently replace clichy when he were just 18.

also dont disregard the fact song, diaby and fabregas arnt our youth players. fabregas joined as a 16 year old – are Barcelona seriously going to try and take credit for his development?? song we brought in from the wilderness, signed him as a 17 year old from a club called Bastia. diaby we signed from aurrexes reserve team when he were 18. These players learnt their trade at arsenal.

also last time i checked messi was from Argentina, how come we get accused of stealing cesc by bringing him to London before he could sign professional terms. yet Barcelona bring in messi from Argentina before he would sign with newels old boys? and you take credit for him.

hypocrites!! bloody hypocrites!!!!

bro we signed messi when he was 13 years old. we paid for his medical treatment, without with he wouldn't have been able to play football. more importantly, he learned everything about football at the barca academy. how can you compare fabregas with messi, when you signed fabregas he was a promising youngster but he had already learned all the fundamental skills from barcelona. you signed him when he was 16, and he made his debut when he was 16 as well. so are you telling me that during those few days between when you signed him and when he debuted you guys taught him so many new things that you can warrant calling him your youth player? give me a break!! sure he's matured and developed into a very talented midfielder under wengber, but all the basic skills he learned at barca. when even the player himself calls himself a barca youth product, who are you to say that he's arsenal's production???

G

Gooner

bro we signed messi when he was 13 years old. we paid for his medical treatment, without with he wouldn't have been able to play football. more importantly, he learned everything about football at the barca academy. how can you compare fabregas with messi, when you signed fabregas he was a promising youngster but he had already learned all the fundamental skills from barcelona. you signed him when he was 16, and he made his debut when he was 16 as well. so are you telling me that during those few days between when you signed him and when he debuted you guys taught him so many new things that you can warrant calling him your youth player? give me a break!! sure he's matured and developed into a very talented midfielder under wengber, but all the basic skills he learned at barca. when even the player himself calls himself a barca youth product, who are you to say that he's arsenal's production???

yeh cesc was a house hold name when he left you. you taught him everything. fact of the matter is he made his name at arsenal.

you want to take credit for messi even though he was with newells old boys before you then i can do the same with cesc.

Their aint no difference. cesc did make his debut at 16 against Rotherham united in the carling cup. i doubt thier is a 5000 capacity at that ground. we sent our c side out to play

the following year he was s regular in our midfield only because of injuries to Vieira and Gilberto (the only reason Chelsea won the league in 04-05).

face it. he left you and found success.

ive even heard stories he contract would have been cancelled bu uefa and therefore would have returned to you because of the circumstances in which we signed him. to avoid your whinging we offered you Giovanni van bronkhorst – yeah you obviously rated cesc so much that you let him go for GVB.

you nicked messi form newells old boys and we nicked cesc from you – why complain??

like i said hypocrites!!!!

adil_909

yeh cesc was a house hold name when he left you. you taught him everything. fact of the matter is he made his name at arsenal.

you want to take credit for messi even though he was with newells old boys before you then i can do the same with cesc.

Their aint no difference. cesc did make his debut at 16 against Rotherham united in the carling cup. i doubt thier is a 5000 capacity at that ground. we sent our c side out to play

the following year he was s regular in our midfield only because of injuries to Vieira and Gilberto (the only reason Chelsea won the league in 04-05).

ive even heard stories he contract would have been cancelled bu uefa and therefore would have returned to you because of the circumstances in which we signed him. to avoid your whinging we offered you Giovanni van bronkhorst – yeah you obviously rated cesc so much that you let him go for GVB.

you nicked messi form newells old boys and we nicked cesc from you – why complain??

like i said hypocrites!!!!

was messi ready to make his debut at 13? no. our academy taught him what he needed to know, then he made his debut at age 16. same thing with fabregas, made his debut at age 16. please explain to me who taught fabregas the fundamentals that allowed him to make his debut the same age that messi did if not for barca? you guys taught him? yes, if he didn't leave arsenal he probably would not have become as big a deal as he is today. nobody is denying that, so i don't know on what basis you are calling people hypocrites. but you can't deny that he is our youth player, just like xavi, iniesta, pique, puyol, valdes, messi, pepe reina, mikael arteta, giovannid dos santos, and yes, CESC FABREGAS!!

Last edited:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
again, learn that messi was 'nicked', he came here because we could offer the medical treatment that he no club in rosario could give him and without wouldnt have been able to continue playing. and that along with 3/4 years in la masia before his debut against cesc's mere months separating his capture and debut.

WTC_899.jpg

This might as well be from the Ikea catalogue since it's as overflowing as Cesc's medal collection.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
was messi ready to make his debut at 13? no. our academy taught him what he needed to know, then he made his debut at age 16. same thing with fabregas, made his debut at age 16. please explain to me who taught fabregas the fundamentals that allowed him to make his debut the same age that messi did if not for barca? you guys taught him? yes, if he didn't leave arsenal he probably would not have become as big a deal as he is today. nobody is denying that, so i don't know on what basis you are calling people hypocrites. but you can't deny that he is our youth player, just like xavi, iniesta, pique, puyol, valdes, messi, pepe reina, mikael arteta, jose antonio reyes, giovannid dos santos, and yes, CESC FABREGAS!!

reyes was from sevilla you numpty.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I was going to write a length reply to this gooner chap.

but then it occurred to me that he's clearly deluded and not worth the effort.

barca96

For whom and what is his full name?
oops. i thought his brother finally made a big break but it's not his brother.
it was a guy called larsen toure. looks like yaya btw.
yaya's brother still playing for an Arab team. Al Ittihad i think.

I was going to write a length reply to this gooner chap.

but then it occurred to me that he's clearly deluded and not worth the effort.

i would love to read it tho! lol
make sure he he doesn't come back!

Home of Barca Fans