Yaya Toure

barca96

from what i see,
keita adds more to our attacking play rather than defensive work.
keita can't tackle..he always fouls a player and concede a fk against us.
but sometimes it's useful as it breaks up the counter attack but besides that....

Lemmi

The Reckoner
If not at CB then in midfield, Pep would be an idiot not to utilise his squad with the CL and Classico in mind

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
beastin' performance in the second half.

he was good first half but his passing was horrendous. it was still poor second half but he did excellent work on the cover shutting bilbao down. it's great to see him in such form, hopefully that injury isn't too serious.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he is big he is fast.. he jumps high he is skilled o and he headbutts people what a freaking beaaast

I noow realize gio (beast) is named after yaya what a true cule

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
watch AS and MARCA take that headbutt to glorious heights before the el clasico. stupid move on that because it deserved a red card which would have put him out of it.

brrr. apart from that, good at shutting down kids.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ah damn, forgot the headbutt.

that could be trouble - he got away with it here but marca and AS will use it to get the ref on their side for the clasico (as if they weren't gonna be anyway). could be trouble.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
i would dislike it if that headbutt comes back to bite us in the ass next week which it might due to the horrendous spanish refereeing in our past games.

he got away with a yellow is a sheer example of such horrible refereeing so yeh, we may get one sided refereeing in the following game... not going to be good.

adil_909

lost his cool with the headbutt...but what was the ref waiting for before he blew his whistle for the foul on him, the defender to yank off his shorts and start waving them around??? he got fouled 6 or 7 times before the ref finally blew his whistle!! but yes, very stupid thing to do, and pique was letting him know it too!

hope his knock is nothing serious, i don't think it will be just needs a little ice and he should be fine i hope!

Home of Barca Fans