Yerry Mina

gasgas

agree. loan him while Coutinho gets his EU passport, we could really use Mina's height as another dimension. how many years now have we been totally toothless on corners?

i want him to make it here.
let's give him a preseason, and if he impresses, keep him in the roster.

loans never work for us that often.

i surely believe with regular play time, he can displace pique from the startig lineup

Joan

i want him to make it here.
let's give him a preseason, and if he impresses, keep him in the roster.

loans never work for us that often.

i surely believe with regular play time, he can displace pique from the startig lineup

You can have 3 non-EU players.

Paulinho, Coutinho, Mina, Arthur.

Choose 3.

gasgas

You can have 3 non-EU players.

Paulinho, Coutinho, Mina, Arthur.

Choose 3.

sell paulinho :pep:

loan arthur for half a season to a la liga team so that he gets experience, comes back when coutinho has his passport

loan Mina for half a season and when coutinho gets his passport back in January, Mina comes back.

Joan

sell paulinho :pep:

loan arthur for half a season to a la liga team so that he gets experience, comes back when coutinho has his passport

loan Mina for half a season and when coutinho gets his passport back in January, Mina comes back.

I have doubts about him playing in high defensive line which we, no matter how we play, still use.

I wouldn't mind him going on loan.

khaled_a_d

Why sell him?
the guy is a good defender and threat in set pieces, we should be grooming him to slowly replace Pique.

don't make a decision based on 5 games. give him a preseason to adapt and he will prove his worth.

it's not as if pique is that good anyway

Hmmmm, Pique is on another league than Mina. And while I believe we need someone to replace him soon I don't see Mina being his replacement.
And the reason to sell him is because it is perfect timing, his value might be at its best now, we can get a 5-10M profit in a matter of months, not bad. He doesn't seem to fit our system and unlikely to succeed here, so sell when value is high

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Unless we are playing him as #9 and switch our tactics to crossing every chance we get, the we should loan/sell him...

xXKonan

He has out performed both Pique and Umtiti so far this World Cup.

Yerry has always been good for the NT though. But it says a lot that Yerry who's confidence was shot at the end of the season due to that horror game vs Levante and the fans and media questioning if he's good enough for the team can come back with a strong mental state and score two crucial goals which helped Colombia qualify and put in a solid defensive performance as well, While Pique and Umtiti who are our starting CB's are having a terrible performances in the WC and especially in Pique's case come off as a bunch of weaklings mental wise.

Umtiti and Pique could learn something from Yerry, sure he's not as good as those two skill wise but Mentality wise? Yerry is much better in that regard. He didn't let that really shitty Levante performance get to him and the criticism either. He left that behind and got back to work and helped Colombia get to the R-16.

George_Costanza

He has out performed both Pique and Umtiti so far this World Cup.

Yerry has always been good for the NT though. But it says a lot that Yerry who's confidence was shot at the end of the season due to that horror game vs Levante and the fans and media questioning if he's good enough for the team can come back with a strong mental state and score two crucial goals which helped Colombia qualify and put in a solid defensive performance as well, While Pique and Umtiti who are our starting CB's are having a terrible performances in the WC and especially in Pique's case come off as a bunch of weaklings mental wise.

It's more has to do with mental preparation than his quality (which he demonstrated so far in the biggest football stage). When the coach doesn't want to play him just because he wants to send a message to the board, then the player will lose confidence and his moral will be low which will affect his performance.

Joan

It's more has to do with mental preparation than his quality (which he demonstrated so far in the biggest football stage). When the coach doesn't want to play him just because he wants to send a message to the board, then the player will lose confidence and his moral will be low which will affect his performance.

When did that happen?

Home of Barca Fans