Yerry Mina

God Serena

What is wrong with sending him on loan to Sevilla or another decent liga team? I believe he has potential and can do well given the right game time and encouragement.

That �� Valverde will probably be gone at the end of the next season.

Valverde probably will be gone, but blaming him for Mina's poor performances is like blaming Lucho for Gomes's.

George_Costanza

Valverde probably will be gone, but blaming him for Mina's poor performances is like blaming Lucho for Gomes's.

Looks like we've got a negative nancy! what's wrong with you? It's like something personal with you against Mina. Can't you make a cool post to share with people? Jesus fuk. Bring some positivity in this place.

PhilS

He just does not have the speed, agility and ball-handling skills to play for Barca, even though he is quite an offensive threat on corners. He's only played a few games for Barca, but it is not possible for him to develop the skills you need to be a Barca CB that are not essential for players of most other teams.

George_Costanza

He just does not have the speed, agility and ball-handling skills to play for Barca, even though he is quite an offensive threat on corners. He's only played a few games for Barca, but it is not possible for him to develop the skills you need to be a Barca CB that are not essential for players of most other teams.

So based on few games for Barca (4 months) you think not only he doesn't have the skills but also can't develop it? He is only 23 yo ffs, and CBs develop differently and they mature much later than other players. Since he started for Colombia, they didn't concede any goals plus his aerial threat took the NT into next round. A quality only one defender in this world posses (Ramos).

FC433

I would not sell him for anything less than 35m. He has potential and I understand the opportunity cost, but we only paid around 15m. selling him for 5m to 10m more is not that big. Without buyback option, I would rather loan him. We never know how good he is going to be.

Givenchy

loan him until we can clear an EU spot. he could prove to be really useful against a parked bus, we've been crying out for a threat from corners for ages.

God Serena

You are the one who keeps coming here and posts repetitive nonfunctional lines just like a video game NPC. We get it, you hate Mina, move on to the next thread pls dude.

You don't seem to have anything to actually say. If you want to argue, why don't you come up with some points?

George_Costanza

You don't seem to have anything to actually say. If you want to argue, why don't you come up with some points?

lol nice one, like I said, you are an NPC that repeats and rotate through all of his/her dialogue, even repeating mine now. :lol: keep posting when you don’t have anything new to say. Jamdav1982 has been doing this method effictivly.

JamDav1982

lol nice one, like I said, you are an NPC that repeats and rotate through all of his/her dialogue, even repeating mine now. :lol: keep posting when you don’t have anything new to say. Jamdav1982 has been doing this method effictivly.

You have nothing to say and post gifs to hide it.

Sorry sometimes you actually come up with pearlers like 'Barca shouldnt pay any more than 90m for Coutinho and should sign Munian for 45m instead'

Go start another twitter campaign to change the world you irrelevance.

George_Costanza

You have nothing to say and post gifs to hide it.

Sorry sometimes you actually come up with pearlers like 'Barca shouldnt pay any more than 90m for Coutinho and should sign Munian for 45m instead'

Go start another twitter campaign to change the world you irrelevance.

I actually only post gifs for you because it's a waste to argue with you. I'm sure you already know this lol Who is Munian?

JamDav1982

I actually only post gifs for you because it's a waste to argue with you. I'm sure you already know this lol

Nah you have nothing to say and hide behind gifs.

Go start a twitter campaign for Barca to sign Muniain and tell everyone how much money was wasted on Coutinho.

Thats about your level.

Home of Barca Fans