Yerry Mina

Givenchy

That cunt Valverde has no idea how to manage players.

Buy Lenglet, send Mina on season long loan to Sevilla and see how it goes.

this is my fear with Arthur.. i can see EV being stubborn and playing Rakitic over him based on clout alone. we know he has no issues leaving our record signing Dembele on the bench

"Valverde is an idiot!" He only came in and won a domestic double after this team was in crisis in the summer! Sack him now.

My lineup for next season:

Mats

Roberto Umtiti Pique Semedo

Rakitic Busquets Paulinho

Coutinho Messi Suarez

Sell: Mina (while his value is high after scoring against a few segunda level teams), Dembele, Denis.

FCB50

Banned
"Valverde is an idiot!" He only came in and won a domestic double after this team was in crisis in the summer! Sack him now.

My lineup for next season:

Mats

Roberto Umtiti Pique Semedo

Rakitic Busquets Paulinho

Coutinho Messi Suarez

Sell: Mina (while his value is high after scoring against a few segunda level teams), Dembele, Denis.

Suarez on the wing, Coutinho on the right, and Paulinho starting in midfield...

henias

He's good but still don't think he suits our system, where we need to be proficient on the ball and space. His greatest ability is his height and presence in the box but our style of play might not get the best out of him.

gregorrin10

Premier League is probably the best fit for him. Hope he plays decent in the knockout stages as well and that we sell him and get a good 20-25M for him, would be a nice 10M+ profit on him for 6 months, as it's clear he's not suited for Barca, where even central defenders need to be quick, agile and good on the ball, while he's none of those things. We gambled and we failed, it happens. But now it's time to take advantage of his good World Cup and sell him with a profit and go for a more skillful CB like De Ligt, if we're not too late for him already. I just hope this chicken Board don't go soft again and keep him for one more year, like we did Gomes, when it was clear he wasn't the level, required for Barca.

xXKonan

Yeah he would suit the EPL no doubt. Put him in a system that would help protect some of flaws like positioning he would be good.

He's Lethal in the air and due to his height it's hard to defend against him on corners.

Barcilliant

Funny how we've conceded a shit ton of goals against mediocre sides numerous times with Umtiti, Pique and Mascherano but people always reference that Levant game as the reference point for Mina.

Yeah he would suit the EPL no doubt. Put him in a system that would help protect some of flaws like positioning he would be good.

He's Lethal in the air and due to his height it's hard to defend against him on corners.

It's not just the height.

Gomes is almost as tall as Mina, when was the last time he scored a header?

George_Costanza

Doesn't match our system? suits EPL system? what's that? This excuse started to be a trend lately and picked up by the same people who bashed him after few games for us. Since they can't say he is a bad player anymore, started this "doesn't match our system" bull shit! Pep won the EPL league by the largest margin ever in the history of EPL playing not so EPL system. And how on the earth do you guys know he doesn't suit our system when he barely featured for us? I must be missing something, or some of you just have Nostradamus DNA or Colombia league system is copy cat EPL system. :slap:

God Serena

He can play as well as he likes, I hope he knocks in a few more and raises the hype behind him even further. Should fetch us a pretty penny in the market when this tournament is over.

Don't want to see him still around by the time pre season comes. A good WC isn't going to convince me his subpar to horror show ability at Barca is going to be rectified and as a CB if he plays the way he has for us, it will directly cost us games.

abiabi

That was always his strong suit, goal scoring in set pieces. Unfortunately he's a defender, and he doesn't play for Stoke City who lob every ball to the box.

Let's not fall on the mistake of using World Cup to judge players. It's been done too many times, ever since Diouf and Kleberson had that amazing 2002 world cup. He still has to go.

Tfw he's better than Davinson Sanchez

Jesus christ, lets throw a 80 game season in the trash because of these 2 World Cup games. I swear this is the most novice mistake ever, over judging players from world cup games. Usually in scorching heat and in terrible physical condition.

Barcilliant

Jesus christ, lets throw a 80 game season in the trash because of these 2 World Cup games. I swear this is the most novice mistake ever, over judging players from world cup games. Usually in scorching heat and in terrible physical condition.

What is wrong with sending him on loan to Sevilla or another decent liga team? I believe he has potential and can do well given the right game time and encouragement.

That 🤡 Valverde will probably be gone at the end of the next season.

Home of Barca Fans