Youri Tielemans

Wouterinho

His first games were good, but his last performances were rather disappointing...
His team isn't performing great either which of course makes it harder to perform well and I think their 4-4-2 system doesn't suit him as well as a simple 4-3-3 does

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We need to sign him. Pre-contract, signing him now and loaning him out for a couple of years or whatever. I do not want to see another future wc central midfielder in a white or red shirt.

Or to say it with Samuel L. Jackson's words and use a Snakes on a Plane reference: "I have ENOUGH of those motherfuckin' talents in those motherfuckin' clubs!"

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Anderlecht vs Mechelen yesterday. Three different Anderlecht players missing three penalties and Mbodji scoring an own goal in the last minute to end the game 1:1.

There is no Anderlecht thread and Tielemans missed one of the pens so I decided to put it here. Him missing penalties proves once again that he has Barca DNA though. :messi:

kozza

Barcelona scouts have watched Anderlecht midfielder Youri Tielemans (18) three times in the past weeks. [het laatste nieuws]

Galning

He is a great talent but very far away from being a squad player for us. Let alone first team material.

Home of Barca Fans