Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Theconomist

I watch him almost every week, I've said this many times yet people are still not convinced, he is the most entertaining player since Ronaldinho of 04-06.

G

Gascav

But we should know he was not a winger!!!! Buy a striker play him as a striker, not as a winger. But a dm play him as a dm and not acb

Bertus

BfuKvLoCEAEeoas.jpg

Bfs4VWECMAEMD9r.png

SANNA

Hard to imagine that a beast like him can get injured too

He will play. He always does.

Bit weird to think that if he scores 1 goal more for psg then psg wll be the team he has scored the most goals for out of the teams he has represented thus far including NT. Doesent feel like it tbh.

NeyMesSis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JEHiMyvSRU

How i wish he stayed..

Or would come back next season! He was perfect for Barca. Strong, Header, Finisher, etc .. but still ticki tacka and super technical..

THE perfect 9 for barca. and he loves barca and messi.

Imagine if he would come for 3 season as our plan b.. he gets older yes, but you can rest him always and he will be a beast for 3 years..

Ibra to barca or BVB pleasee!

Never gonna happen

Zincubus

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JEHiMyvSRU

How i wish he stayed..

Or would come back next season! He was perfect for Barca. Strong, Header, Finisher, etc .. but still ticki tacka and super technical..

THE perfect 9 for barca. and he loves barca and messi.

Imagine if he would come for 3 season as our plan b.. he gets older yes, but you can rest him always and he will be a beast for 3 years..

Ibra to barca or BVB pleasee!

Never gonna happen

Why PlanB ?

He'd start alongside Messi and Neymar for me .

He had a great half season with us and only tapered off due to injuries and fall outs with Pep ( who's beggered off ).

Didn't he break the Barca scoring record , scoring in each of his first 6 or 7 games ??

coura

Banned
Zlatan is plan b for no one. Only him is to blame for only staying 1 year. His ego was bigger than the club. A pity.

psychotsek

Zlatan is plan b for no one. Only him is to blame for only staying 1 year. His ego was bigger than the club. A pity.

I believe that the people (Pep,Laporta) who decided to spend a fortune on him and couldn't afford to give him a second chance are to blame.
You don't spend 50mil+Etoo if you aren't sure that a player will be an upgrade in every way.And even if you have you just don't destroy one of the team's most valuable assetts (costwise) reputation in just a few months.

Home of Barca Fans