Zlatan Ibrahimovic

H

Haruko The Goon

I've read his book, he said he constantly felt left left out in the training sessions and the changing rooms.

He even went as far as saying, he'd look at Guardiola in the changing rooms, and he realised he was his enemy. He tried to talk to Guardiola, but he apparently gave Ibra the cold shoulder time and time again.

And then obviously didn't play him where he wanted to be played.

Theconomist

Lol such nonsense

You weren't with them in that room how can you claim it's nonsense?
All we have is first hand accounts of Zlatan and NO reply form Guardiola at all.
We've seen the failures Guardiola's man management time and time again and it's the only thing that is hindering his performances.

B

beautifulgame

The nonsense is for him to be angry that he isn't playing in the position he "prefers" and bring pissed off for this. That is lame especially for a player as talented as him that has many attributes.

I feel his pain tho when he talks of the difficulty of being neglected by the coach tho, I have had this happen to me and it is incredibly demoralizing BUT we have heard only one side of the story and at the end of the day no one can blame the coach for doing what he thinks is best for the team. NO player can properly justify any need to accommodate them. I stand this when sir Alex wouldn't allow it with any player and I stand by it with pep and Ibra. Who cares?! We have more important matters such as a whole institution and a whole structure of professionals.

All that said, I'm a fan I Ibra as a player and character but fans that hold on to this simply refuse to understand that it's a team game and Ibra's success and feelings are a candle in the sun to the team and coach and club.

Ibra isn't wrong for feeling wronged right. HOWEVER, he needs to be able to put his feelings of injustice as one place in a much larger landscape that is Pep and a larger landscape that is a team. Pep is winning anyway while Ibra fans remain bitter about this period.

The coach is always bigger than any player and a coac as successful as Pep is much larger than Ibra will ever be and most importantly he has more power. The more you guys hold onto this issue the smaller Ibra looks. Just like Keano in the face of sir Alex in the eyes of Man U fan and Keano was a legen of the club. Let it go.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pep played a part in mess. A big part, but I do believe Ibra did something as well, so in the end both guys failure played a part in it.

Galning

The only thing laughable is your post.

So weird that he was able to perform for 6 months and then all of a sudden decided: "FUCK THIS SHITE IM TOO AWESOME TO PLAY FOR THIS TEAM", right?

Pep played a part in mess. A big part, but I do believe Ibra did something as well, so in the end both guys failure played a part in it.

Exactly, but it's easier to blame it all on Ibrahimovic because, after all, somewhere in January he suddenly decided to go bonkers out of the blue because of his ego.

Theconomist

Most on form striker in the world. Without a doubt one of the most dominating players ever, as long as you build the team around him, my god he is insane. The best thing about Ibra is his game isn't about pace so he can keep going for years! He has absolutely perfected his role.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
MqbBMDh.gif

Ibra being Ibra :worthy:

Galning

He played incredible. The passes, the goals, the way he sets up his teammates. Wow. Not even in the top 3 for Ballon d'Or :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He played incredible. The passes, the goals, the way he sets up his teammates. Wow. Not even in the top 3 for Ballon d'Or :lol:

He doesn't have all the machinery Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery have...

He is absolutely amazing, and I know it's not a popular opinion, but I wish he never left...

Home of Barca Fans