Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bertus

NSFW

Zlatan.gif

:blush:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He played incredible. The passes, the goals, the way he sets up his teammates. Wow. Not even in the top 3 for Ballon d'Or :lol:

He has to be top 3 for the Ballon next time, if not there is something really wrong - I dare to say that he has been the best player so far this season. And btw, I so predicted PSG will be very dangerous - in some thread about CL this season I think I had PSG as favorites after Barca and Bayern, they are serious contenders. Imo they just need 1 more top notch CM/AM and Ibra staying fit next season.

Armando929

In all fairness Ronaldo plays in a more competitive league. I doubt he'd have much trouble shooting PSG to the top if he was the one there.

Meanwhile, I'm not so sure Ibra would play as well for Madrid as CR7.

this guy is dominating the game in ways only Messi can match (and best) with his own genius.
Ibra was a superstar before his last Milan season which if I am not mistaken was viewed as his best at the time. Then he bested it the following season.
And now he is doing it again
He is also so goddamn entertaining :worthy:

SANNA

In all fairness Ronaldo plays in a more competitive league. I doubt he'd have much trouble shooting PSG to the top if he was the one there.

Meanwhile, I'm not so sure Ibra would play as well for Madrid as CR7.

Ronaldo plays in a lesser defensive league imo and id say its harder to score for psg than for madrid for that very reason.
French games dont end up with as high goal count.

I think you are wrong and i dont think there is a single player in the world that could have done what ibra have done. No not even messi. I dont think anyone would have brought all those trophies that ibra have for the clubs he did when he did. Its not easy changing teams / styles yet always coming out on top.

Ibra would have won more trophies over the years with madrid than ronaldo has imo. Prolly not scored as many goals but who cares about the 4th when you are allrdy 3 up..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans