Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trillske

Average for a normal man maybe - for him Id say this really wasnt his day.

He was 100% in the air as usual, but take the long ball serving him open with the goal keeper for instance. It was a tricky position, but not for him - 9 times out of 10 he just soakes it in. Its one of his "things".

Tonight he miss timed it.

SANNA

Sad to c ibra injured :/ but i honestly dont think chelsea got the quality to turn this around even if ibra doesent play so im not that worried. He will be back in time for semis and hopefully have great games then. Today he was a bit off but still delivered a few nice passes. I felt the game was starting to swing towards a scenario with more space and less pressure just as he got injured. A pity sine thats usually when he is remarkable. Ibra under pressure is seldom nearly half as good as ibra with time on the ball and no pressure.. Chelsea had run out of steam and psg had started to controle the game pretty much in the same time as he went down.

Psg had a long case of the nerves. Pretty much the entire first half after the 1-0 goal. Weird for such experienced players to be so affected by the moment. Still they snapped out of it eventually.

SANNA

I dont think even psg knows that yet. The owner said ibra would have an mri in 2days (seem weird, why not tomorrow?) and they would take it from there.

Trillske

PSG looked better when Moura came on.

or is it just me.
More like better in second half. Ibra was good in second half as well. They really showed they are a team to watch out for in my opinion.

Its not Bayern level, but it woudnt be a walk in the park to beat them.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
PSG looked better when Moura came on.

or is it just me.

PSG as a team didn't get it going really in the first half. But Ibra looked uninterested and unhappy almost, walking around slowly slowly from offside position with his head down - don't know what that was about...

Home of Barca Fans