Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trillske

Boring game by PSG today, horrible really. Ibra wasnt exciting either.

Worst of all was the total sum in midfield/defence line though... what the hell. Looked like Silva was drunk.
He is very cool, unlike Cristiano, whose arrogance is just blinding.
Most of all I think Cristiano lacks charm. Completely.

Sometimes I see him in interviews and feel sorry for him. I might be wrong about it, but most if the time he comes of as a really nice guy of the field, just with a complete lack of timing and social wit.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ibra for Ballon d'Or if he continues like this. Of course, I want Messi to win it every year - but if Ibra wins it I wouldn't complain :lol:

mazp

Won't happen. Plays in the French League. Nobody watches or cares about that league. His only shot if he wins the CL.

SANNA

Dont think he have to win cl but atleast semis and do better than ronaldo / messi and hope nobody has an amazing or even particularly good wc.

Today he is in beast mode. Very good.

Trillske

Come on, a Zlatan tap in is spectaculair. He has to go the full circle: "does this call for a bicycle? no..", "a backheel? no".....

As for his scoring, I think most dont realize how few goals are scored in that league. Its not as hard to win the league as in Spain, but it sure seems harder to score goals in ligue 1. Take a look at this year, regarding goals scored ligue 1 is at the rock bottom - as usually is the case. Despite Zlatans tally.

Not saying that PSG is not superior in the league, and that sure helps a lot. But thats not really unique for PSG/ligue 1.

Won't happen. Plays in the French League. Nobody watches or cares about that league. His only shot if he wins the CL.
I agree he has to win the CL, or at least get to the final and truly dominate whats left of the tournament. Mostly because its a WC year, and he is not in it.

A lot of people are calling him the best player in the world at the moment. So while the world might not care too much about ligue 1, Zlatan seems to have hit the spotlight none the less.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans