Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Hamzah

High Definition Member
its screwed up. i think cristiano is a genuinely humble guy who comes off as arrogant. while zlatan is actually arrogant (though not as much as people think) but comes off as cooler.

the genuinely arrogant players don't make it to this level. you need humility to make it that far. genuinely arrognt is like bendtner

Trillske

Yeah, again I just end up feeling sorry for CR. Seems like a really nice guy, just socialy a bit awkward and the antithesis of "cool".

But its always like that. Henrik Larsson came of as humble probably because he never, every questioned his great ability. Zlatan was really insecure about his worth, and it came out as looking really arrogant.

I actually often come back to just that zlatan/larsson comparison when I try to understand people that show those types of characteristics.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Yeah, again I just end up feeling sorry for CR. Seems like a really nice guy, just socialy a bit awkward and the antithesis of "cool".

But its always like that. Henrik Larsson came of as humble probably because he never, every questioned his great ability. Zlatan was really insecure about his worth, and it came out as looking really arrogant.

I actually often come back to just that zlatan/larsson comparison when I try to understand people that show those types of characteristics.

I've never seen a sentence with CR and really nice guy before !!

Arrogant , childish , spoilt , vain .... never NICE ..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
its screwed up. i think cristiano is a genuinely humble guy who comes off as arrogant.

I think SAF has a lot to say in CR7 getting so awkward... He used to be a shy guy and then became really weak after his dad deceased! I think SAF might have gone a bit overboard grooming him up

its screwed up. i think cristiano is a genuinely humble guy who comes off as arrogant. while zlatan is actually arrogant (though not as much as people think) but comes off as cooler.

the genuinely arrogant players don't make it to this level. you need humility to make it that far. genuinely arrognt is like bendtner

Cristiano is humble ? :lol: come on ...
You don't always need humility to get this far. An iron belief in yourself fueled by a huge ego can do the trick. Of course you need work ethic.
But many here sort of acknowledge one of his redeeming quality, which is that he comes off both pretty nice and awkward off the field

Zincubus

Banned
I'd love him to get Man of the Match tonight , score a four great goals then sent off for doing Ivanovic and head-but Jose on his way off the pitch ....

Let me dream !!

Galning

:lol: he is so awesome. Interviews like this show how nice he really is. Quotes in the beginning of the vid could've easily been taken out of context again by the press.. shows how much BS is thrown around.

Trillske

Not his game and definitely not Cavanis.

Lavezzi and Pastore suddenly stepped up instead - wow.

Hopefully Z has a quick recovery.

pEllee

Not his game and definitely not Cavanis.

Lavezzi and Pastore suddenly stepped up instead - wow.

Hopefully Z has a quick recovery.

Well, the most annoying thing was how he actually started to dominate for 5-10 minutes before he got injured. He had an average game overall but I never really expected him to do well tonight. He's been playing too much lately. The energy to make constant runs into the box has been lacking for a few weeks now. He's supposed to always drop back and create but also be a presence in the box. He only really did the first part of the job tonight.

Home of Barca Fans