Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trillske

Seems RM wants him. Dont know how much, if they really want him and are not just "a bit interested" it probably all boils down to how much PSG wants to keep him.
Agreements like that are made so the leaving coach does not ruin the squad, out of the owners control. They are not made to actually keep players from switching clubs if the owners agree to a trade.

I mean how hilarious is it to picture two guys sighing over a contract both going "ah man, too bad we agreed on this".

Trillske

I got the impression that he wants to Real but they don't want him.
Wegerup says RM wants him, then they pretty much want him. Say want you want about Wegerup, but her trustworthy sources are just that - ridiculously accurate.

Probably still a question about money as well though, RM doesnt need him for marketing like a smaller club such as PSG. I doubt theyd pay superstar salary to a guy arriving 31 years old.

SwiftGuyver

i reckon he'll go to City.

whatever happens he will definitely try to leave PSG this summer now that Cavani is wrapped up.

Staar

Quote from Milan forum: As part of the deal sending Ancelotti to Madrid, Madrid apparently cannot recruit any PSG player this summer!

yeah, i read that too!

Ancelottis new contract doesnt allow him to buy players from PSG

7csc

If Ibra goes to RM i'll take it as a betrayal -_-'' go to anywhere you want Ibra, but not to that club

XaviMessiGirl

If Ibra goes to RM i'll take it as a betrayal -_-'' go to anywhere you want Ibra, but not to that club

Why would you expect him to owe any loyalty to Barca though? He was only here for a year & didn't have the best of times. Don't forget he has played for Juve, Inter & Milan, so loyalty is not in his blood whatsoever. Definition of mercenary.

7csc

Why would you expect him to owe any loyalty to Barca though? He was only here for a year & didn't have the best of times. Don't forget he has played for Juve, Inter & Milan, so loyalty is not in his blood whatsoever. Definition of mercenary.
I know that, but i find it a bit dirty :/ but yeah i agree with you he's a mercenary

PaulFCB

Banned
He's expectations are too big, he think he can lead any team but he chickens out because of Cavani just like when he was unhappy he wasn't nr. 1 ahead of Messi.
Quite a coward, he would probably do the same at Madrid.

JackSparrow

Cristiano Ronaldo and Ibrakadabra on the same team? I dont think that would end well. Two big egos.
Tho Ibra would be leathal against Barca. He would be dangerous cos of his hight and our midgets... and he would be very motivated against us. I deffinitely dont want him in Real.., go to City you sell out.

Home of Barca Fans